William Finn - 3 Seconds lyrics

Published

0 129 0

William Finn - 3 Seconds lyrics

[MARVIN] What should I think about Five seconds before I die? Will the maid unpaid Still come Tuesday? Did I pick my laundry up Wednesday night? And there's some milk Rotting In my refrigerator Rotting and stinking up the other food Of which there isn't much Because I'm about to die And I didn't feel like shopping What do I think about Four seconds before I die? Did I say goodbye To the girls from high school? What do they want? Is that enough for them? Bye Bye [SWEETHEART and GOLDBERG] Bye Bye. Bye Bye. Bye. Bye Bye... Bye, bye Please stop your bye-ing Have pity on one who's dying Four seconds my heart will stop Four seconds I close up shop. Hey! What do I think about? What do I think What do I What do I What do I What do I What do I What do I What do I think about Three seconds before I die? When her pa**ion soon cools And it will...if she's smart Will she countenance fools? Will I end what I start? Will I break a few rules? Will I break the girl's heart? Did I ever have... No. Did I ever have... Will I ever have fun? [LADIES] Three Two One [Machine gun fire. MARVIN screams. Silence. He opens his eyes. Feels his pulse. He walks dejectedly back to the wedding.]