Vado - 14 Bricks lyrics

Published

0 341 0

Vado - 14 Bricks lyrics

(Verse) Let the fiends tell it, I'm a wanted man Made it to a brick from a hundred grand I'm trying not to front my man He a shooter, not a hustler, but he don't understand Got a nice thing going now, I'ma do all the talking, just hold me down Spoiled like I was the only child Flooded the whole watch and made the Rollie loud It's over, just met with Mexicans I don't do Rovers, since they Americans They questioning, homicide but no whether this Suit and tie detectives, in tinted rentals you catch them in Ask Tony, keep banging homie And stay away from them n***as that ain't your homie I said damn, that's some real sh**, sponsored links Cause half these n***as ain't even real sh** (Hook) Move a key, move a pound Move the leak, move the town Move the piece, if it's found, you going down n***a Get dough, get a block, get flow, get it hot Get low, if you not, don't come around n***a We got it forever, we popping, you never Send shots to whoever, bullets hopping your sweater Turning dreams to nightmares, we all cheer, yeah Got 14 bricks right there (Verse) When it's drama, we don't settle it Hard hat, army jacket, full metal it Man down when that metal spit I'm heaven sent, but I'm down where the devils went Once the blood spilled, you mop it up Body count, body bags, after you chop em up He came home and I got him up You coping what? Who sent you, ain't no popping up Heat co*ker, G shocker, CL smooth in this polo, a Pete rocker Play to send a 9 on me like Ibacka Moving teensters to the day I meet Hoffa 20 k forward let's go 10 10 It’s a win win, just spend rent up in chin chins High off live I've been bent White ice, dirt bikes, bit bit (Hook) Move a key, move a pound Move the leak, move the town Move the piece, if it's found, you going down n***a Get dough, get a block, get flow, get it hot Get low, if you not, don't come around n***a We got it forever, we popping, you never Send shots to whoever, bullets hopping your sweater Turning dreams to nightmares, we all cheer, yeah Got 14 bricks right there (Verse) Yo, k**er be k**s the game, How you feel the same, just move pills, the main I don't feel you maine, f** chill I still can’t hold it still and aim Got the clothing deal from Dane New money we seeing Soon as he finish we reeing Hard blocks like cruise and Benz Find in Fort Lee with Korean, a Eruopean (Hook) Move a key, move a pound Move the leak, move the town Move the piece, if it's found, you going down n***a Get dough, get a block, get flow, get it hot Get low, if you not, don't come around n***a We got it forever, we popping, you never Send shots to whoever, bullets hopping your sweater Turning dreams to nightmares, we all cheer, yeah Got 14 bricks right there