Turk - 52 Bullets lyrics

Published

0 146 0

Turk - 52 Bullets lyrics

[Verse 1:] Looked like 52 entrance and exit um you know They came in my house unannounced You bust at the feds I did what any other black man would have did Hood rich 52 bullets they shot Kicked in my door Cuz they never said they were the cops I didn't know if I was being robbed or not I hit the floor until all the popping stopped n*gga for sure Come out with your hands up What somebody said I'm thinking I was hit so I was nervous and escaped What was I to do Take a chance at what Slam me and hit me Put me in handcuffs What I'm going to jail for Homie I don't know Hit 201 murder on 5 0 Folks didn't charge me for Something I didn't do There was three of us There was at least uh two Now stop panic Ain't nothing I could do But give it to God Let him do what he do Sit back have patience don't worry It'll soon be over another story [Chorus:] 52 bullets they shot I thought about my mom 52 bullets they shot I thought about my son 52 bullets they shot My life flashing 52 bullets they shot The Lord saved me 52 bullets they shot I thought about my mom 52 bullets they shot I thought about my son 52 bullets they shot My life flashing 52 bullets they shot The Lord saved me [Verse 2:] I know them co*ks**ers wanted me dead That's why they invaded my house Raid co*ked to spray it Their intentions was to fill my body up with lead I just dropped to the floor On my knees I prayed To the Lord Please don't let me go this way Not like this Please Lord not this day The shots missed me Angel is what I say I got a blessing Please dawg believe me Please be the people that didn't charge me Now they trying to railroad Blocked out my contacts Money on froze Now tell me that ain't cold But it's gravy though They gonna wish they never done it to me Cuz when the truth come out They're gonna have their heads down The truth ain't nothing but the truth Walk with a frown I'm gonna be bigger than big Thanks for your help Me being a star again is bad for their health [Chorus] [Verse 3:] 52 bullets they blasted Tried to leave me in the casket But it didn't happen Trying to take me from my moms girlfriend and my Papi Little brothers and auntie my uncles and little [?] They took it Thinking they gonna break my back I know they wishing Can't let it go down like that I bet I whooped them yeah I must N*gga nothing but string The sun gonna shine my n*gga I got this DJ Hektik dropping all kinds of high