Trevor Jackson - 27:17 lyrics

Published

0 103 0

Trevor Jackson - 27:17 lyrics

[Iyn Jay] No, it's like people wanna believe in something real… [Trevor Jackson] From the beginning, exactly. [Iyn Jay] You know what I mean so, like yo, I'm proud of you. I respect you for sticking it through and, like, continuing to f**ing churn out dope and dope sh** because if you realize that list that they turned into [cut] before like I said none of those songs are on this new list except [cut] [Trevor Jackson] Yeah. [Iyn Jay] And the thing is that you pretty much written, arranged, mixed, mastered and recorded your f**ing self and created this style that it's like, like that video I sent you today. I don't know if, you probably didn't get a chance to watch it, it's Chuck Berry, but you're like that n***a bro. When I'm seeing his energy on stage and I'm seeing you with a guitar. You're turning into that, but you can also hit all the cool moves the kids know and people can believe it. Not to mention this n***a is an Emmy nominated actor, a serious time actor; been doing it since he was a kid. Bro, you are the sh**, bro. And I refuse to let anyone tell you that you're not, or that you're like, not on the right path or any of that sh** because you are. Ooh, my gosh. When that moment happens and when people when people you start getting the notoriety that you know that you deserve. Cuz I see it in you. [Trevor Jackson] Yeah. [Iyn Jay] You're like, “Ok. that ain't it? Boom. I'm coming back harder with this.” You've always had this mentality about you. So like you're gonna get rewarded for that, bro. And like I can only imagine, the man; what that, I know that I know that you're trying to mature into is gonna look like.