Train - 50 Ways To Say Goodbye lyrics

Published

0 235 0

Train - 50 Ways To Say Goodbye lyrics

[Verse 1] My heart is paralyzed My head was oversized I'll take the high road like I should You said it's meant to be That it's not you, it's me You're leaving now for my own good [Pre-Chorus] That's cool, but if my friends ask where you are I'm gonna say [Chorus 1] She went down in an airplane Fried getting suntan Fell in a cement mixer full of quicksand Help me, help me, I'm no good at goodbyes She met a shark under water Fell and no one caught her I returned everything I ever bought her Help me, help me, I'm all out of lies And ways to say you died [Verse 2] My pride still feels the sting You were my everything Some day I'll find a love like yours (a love like yours) She'll think I'm Superman Not super minivan How could you leave on Yom Kippur? [Pre-Chorus] [Chorus 2] She was caught in a mudslide Eaten by a lion Got run over by a crappy purple Scion Help me, help me, I'm no good at goodbyes She dried up in the desert Drowned in a hot tub Danced to d**h at an east side night club Help me, help me, I'm all out of lies And ways to say you died [Bridge] I wanna live a thousand lives with you I wanna be the one you're dying to Love... but you don't want to [Pre-Chorus 2x] [Chorus 1] [Chorus 2]