Trademark Da Skydiver & Young Roddy - 40 Acres lyrics

Published

0 212 0

Trademark Da Skydiver & Young Roddy - 40 Acres lyrics

[Intro] Yo where you get that sh** My brother I love him Still wish a n***a on it n***a Flow so cold it'll blow codeine Goodsense [Verse 1] Man n***as on their ho sh** I'm on a bring it to a n***a to front door sh** n***a ho is talking sh** but don't know sh** Man a n***a off a n***a on switch A dope boy talking dope sh** Yeah still a middle finger to my old b**h Get a whip out time I take a road trip Yeah I sold out n***a need some old sh** My people came on a slave ship so we could get our 40 acres and a red whip I seen a n***a get robbed ain't say sh** (nope) Seen a n**s get shot ain't say (nope) A that's the code to the game though A bunch of f** boys f**ing up the game though Mama want a real n***a no lame-o Had all white bricks in a black Range Rover Strapped down like a seat belt I swear to God n***as acting like females I give her tongue so vivid every detail Let her see the money every time I check the email Get paid on a mother f**er Yeah I got it up the mug with my blood brother Ya b**h got me on speed dial I get laid then I holla on the rebound [Hook] Flow so cold you need a mink coat Damn shorty she a pro with the deep throat I bet shorty drop it low for a C-note But I'm still playing broke knowing a n***a got though f** 12 f** the feds f** the 5 O When you on the grind a n***a wonder where the time go Short days n***a long nights from a city when you beefing with Beyonce [Verse 2] But I ain't with that My highschool crush still trying to hit that And I ain't see her in a long time But I know she heard the boy on a cold grind So ‘just in case she hear what I'm cookin' Girl I'm still trying to hit that p**y I got money but I need more and that's word to my n***a Mo Sippin' liquor on a speed boat Flow like I got a cheap coat Like the 96 Bulls n***a I'm doing this for uncle Boar I know you proud of a n***a though When I die don't cry for a n***a though Just light an L and f** a bad b**h n***a And tell my son his daddy was a real n***a n***a shot for the hood n***as It was all bad now it's all good n***as But they ain't living like that I still wish a n***a would [Hook] Flow so cold you need a mink coat Damn shorty she a pro with the deep throat I bet shorty drop it low for a C-note But I'm still playing broke knowing a n***a got though I still wish a n***a would Flow so cold you need a mink coat Damn shorty she a pro with the deep throat I bet shorty drop it low for a C-note But I'm still playing broke knowing a n***a got though I still wish a n***a would