Too $hort (too Short) - 19,999 lyrics

Published

0 519 0

Too $hort (too Short) - 19,999 lyrics

[Hook] I f** 19,999 b**hes, b**hes I f** 19,999 b**hes I'm on you, Wilt! 20,000 b**hes 20,000 b**hes If I f** one more! 20,000 b**hes 20,000 b**hes Wilt Chamberlain, ho! [Verse 1: Too Short] I met your momma, had a pool party All the nasty little things she would do for me If I told you, you probably wouldn't feel me though But your momma was in the co*ktales video More hoes than your favorite MC If you find a motherf**er that's hating on me It's about some p**y Cause I won't stop pimping Real player with a whole lot of women! Lil sis just left for me Ex-girlfriends is my specialty She do doing things you would never believe I f**ed her so good will she ever leaves! Short Dog, I'm a watch dog Two b**hes in the bed, gonna gonna rock hard When TMZ had me running from the cop car I had four naked b**hes at the spa, boy! [Hook] [Verse 2: Too Short] You say I'm lying, I say you hating It's a fact, it's no debating! The sh** happened, it's done If you don't know your daddy Then you might be my son! Your momma been an all-star weekend Super Bowl Sunday, a fight or the freaknik Spring break, girls going wild Ask Maury, are you my child? No, I'm not the father Yeah, I f**ed her, but never caught her 20 years later, I did it to her daughter f**ed her in the car that you bought her You couldn't be a better parent than me Not even if you f**ed everyday of the week I know you think you got it like that, repeat Wilt Chamberlain, ain't got sh** on me! b**h! [Hook] [Verse 3: Too Short] Remember when you seen me out in Detroit? You were rearing on a ho, a bunch a D boys Surrounded by all that pro I know one of them hoes had to be your girl At the derby in Kentucky I had rich white women wantin' to f** me And I party hard on Mardi Gra** Ten b**hes every night, I did it, oh! I did Ashley's, Keisha's, Erica's And it wasn't only hoes in America I had more in London, a few in France I didn't want to leave when I flew to Japan I got b**hes for all ethnicities Still callin', saying how they're missing me But they know, ain't no change in him AKA Wilt Chamberlain! [Hook]