Tony Yayo - 1.5 Million lyrics

Published

0 310 0

Tony Yayo - 1.5 Million lyrics

[Verse 1:] 1, 5 million, 1.4 made a big splash Turn a half and the godfather fill with hash We autobahn speed demons Autobahn b**hes eatting it My neck lit up like a christmas caorl Shorty barely legal but she holding the barrel Another gun charge is a fed case C4 in the c.a car detonate That's a sosa hit My b**h dirty but the b**h bad Dirty harry mag in the chole bag put you in a bag Yea I'm out the hood so a n***a out his element Eat a model out for the hell of it n***az want beef we can settle it Just bought 5 straps today And I ain't sellin sh** n***a [Chorus: x2] They think it's only beef in the booth They k**ed the homie when you gon shoot It's been a minute when you gon shoot Have a a, ak put his head in a noose [Verse 2:] Will a n***a sell his soul just to get his mans back Don't bust it up in the club models il fall back I been at the top, the bottom feel crazy though Lord knows I miss them shady tours getting crazy dough Me and the homies don't kick it no more My baby mama tripping saying so he hit the door Money and these b**hes taxes eat you alive man Websites attack you when you shine man Yea f these n***az, f these b**hes Ferrari ff dream for the road to riches, yea It's lonely at the top It's just me and my dutch dutch Bad b**h, jag ship ducking the numbnuts Real n***az dying for the sh** they got on Reach for my medallion, it's the lion shotgun plated that megaton to your dome [Chorus x2]