Cascada - Dream On Dreamer lyrics

Published

0 372 0

Tism - Dream On Dreamer lyrics

The autumn rain is falling down Through the clouds , hits the ground Wash away , traces in the sun Yesterday , so far away They disappear , love was here I close my eyes to be with you again You're still alive the world is in your hand Dream on dreamer And the sun will always shine down on you Keep on dreaming It's alright , feel alive Dream on dreamer And the world keep spinning around and around you go Don't stop dreaming It's alright , we're alive (We're alive) I light your name , across the sky I'll be with you till the end of time Don't wake me up , I'm reaching for your hands I'll never go to break your heart No matter if you're near of far Just close your eyes to be with me again You're still alive the world is in your hand Dream on dreamer And the sun will always shine down on you Keep on dreaming It's alright , feel alive Dream on dreamer And the world keep spinning around and around you go Don't stop dreaming It's alright , we're alive Dream on dreamer And the sun will always shine down on you Keep on dreaming It's alright , feel alive Dream on dreamer And the world keep spinning around and around you go Don't stop dreaming It's alright , we're alive