The Screwed Up Click - 30 Mins off Lock lyrics

Published

0 77 0

The Screwed Up Click - 30 Mins off Lock lyrics

(*talking*) Say uh, I'm out the beam n***a Damn it feel good, to be free n***a Check game n***a, uh [Hook - 2x] Thirty minutes off lock, and I'ma rock the block I really don't care, if the beat hot or not Just let me in the booth, so I can spit the truth Are you ready motherf**er, I'm bout to come through [Mike D] S.U. motherf**ing C Who I be, Mike D Miggity Mike D, Boss Hogg Corleon The black Osama, with my chrome n***as better watch out, I promise that Cause n***as ain't ready, cause I'ma handle that Everything was talked about, Corleon I'll come back to ya n***a, I'ma get millions In the game, and get gone I got my spanking from the Lord, and I'm bout to move on n***as, ain't ready though Y'all ain't, ready though We bout, to come through Rolling with my n***as, in blue [Grace] G to the R-A-C to the E Money over b**hes, you n***as know me I'm the game runner head hunter, scoping a beam Me and Pimper give it to em, underground thoed king By the name Mr. Chase, S.U.C. representer Legendary game spitter, quickly bout to beginner Got me touched by the Don, underground phenomenon Back on the streets and in the mix, s**ers high like Sadaam I call it by back I want that, this underground mine Incarcerated the calendar, now I'm back on the grind Still sharper thinking smarter, screaming new world order On a T and running best, from H-Town to the border Transactions stacking still macking, and always 4-5 packing Accummilating my cheese, like we all Greenbay packing Got it Houston like the Texans, busting like Smith & Wessons Kick up dust and raising hell, like cowards on old westerns New millennium entrepreneur, b**h a mighty thug The whole click hungry, and it's time to grub Back on the streets and out the Penn, and it's time to get it Sho' I'm fa sho with it, true to it and done did it Like a booth I bring it back, spitting heat on tracks Rip microphones burn out on chrome, counting nothing but stacks Problem solved we in my lab, better lay heads flat 4-5 to the dome, now that's what I call crack cuz