Stomper - 3 The Hard Way lyrics

Published

0 103 0

Stomper - 3 The Hard Way lyrics

[Diamonique] Diamonique Yeah Big Stomps (uHuh) Chino Brown (Come On) Lets Go [Verse 1: Diamonique] This The Kinda sh** That Make You Wanna Gang Bang But I'm A Stick Spittin' Harder Than Some Wood Grain Locos Turnt Up I'm Higher Than A Plane Making Haters Wet Cause I'm Fire To A Flame Magnetizing Energies Connecting Them Like Centipedes b**hes Don't Compare To Me I'm Breeding Them Like Pedigree Leader Of The New & Old School And I'm Still The Queen Everywhere I Go They Follow Screamin' "Hey Diamonique" No I'm Not A Gangsta But I'm Not A wa*ksta Talking sh** To Me Will Make Stomper Wanna Shank Ya Then Chino Gonna Tax Ya Try Em And He'll Blast Ya He From California f** Some Wannabe ba*tards This Ones For My Daddy Mack Groovin' In Them Cadillacs Smoking Kush Blunts Hanging Out The Window Blowing Sacks Yeah Nique Ain't Gotta Try Hard But These Other Rappers Gonna Make Me Pull Their Whole Card [Verse 2: Stomper] I'm Too Sick For The Amp You Can Call Me Insanity Just A Muthaf**en Madman Trying To Manage While I'm A co*k The Hammer Back Grab The Trigger & Pull It Did The Voices In My Head Or Did The Devil Make Me Do It? Ain't sh** To Hold My Head I'm A Real Ass G Straight Unity Respect Its The Big One-Three Rather Die On My Feet Then Live Life On My Knees Got Lil Vatos In The Hood Looking Up To A G So I'm A Show Em The Biz Gotta Tell Em Like It Is Show Em How To Turn A Queer Into A Vegetable Quick Head Shot Make Em Drop Blood Spills On These Streets Trigger Squeeze - Bodies Freeze Its The Life That I Lead Live The Life Of A k**er Its Just An Everyday Test One After One Me & My Gun We Gonna Put Em To Rest This sh**s Deep From Southeast To The West Beware Its Fact Guns Blast Out The Barrels Of Terror [Verse 3: Chino Brown] Tu Ya Sabes Quien Soy Represento Sur Califas Fumo Buena Grifa Tengo Senoritas Tengo Mamacitas Perro Like The f**en Juras f** My Enemigas Yo Te Chingo Un Gacho I'm A Crazy Vato Yo Te Mato A La Verga Los Gabacho Pinche Gobierno Me Lo Paso Por Los Huevos Tengo Dinero Aqui Bailas Como Un Perro Gain Green Pistolero Joker Brand Primero High Caliber Hasta El Dia Que Me Muera Orale Ese The Southeast To The West Otra Vez Con La Reina Diamonique Chino B. OG 2-1-3-1-0 Estilo No Que No Little Chino? Putting It Down Torcido 9-0-3-0-4 En El Chest