Spice 1 - 187 Proof (Part I) lyrics

Published

0 306 0

Spice 1 - 187 Proof (Part I) lyrics

[Spice 1] Coolin' on the corner with the cellular phone You could tell that the East Bay was his home More mail than the rest of the pushers Cause he got a TEC-9 in the bushes And that's how his sh** was handled First name Jack, last name Daniels Had two boys named E and J E had the nine and J the AK Clocked on a street called Hennessy Rivals with a motherf**er named Ol' E E had a b**h and her name was Gin Had a n***a named Juice doin' time in the pen You couldn't tell that Gin was a b**h though Cause she was f**in' some n***a named Cisco E and J knew tonight they'd come With two fat n***as named Bacardi and Rum They capped Jack's ho and the sight was scary The b**h was all bloody and her name was Mary Officer Martini wiped up the body And all fingers pointed at Rum and Bacardi E and J told Jack the whole tale So Jack tried to bail Juice out the jail But Ol' E had the judge on a payroll clout So Jack shot the judge up and broke Juice out Now everybody's talkin' 'bout Gin and Juice Juice shot Gin cause the b**h was loose Now E is shook thinkin' they ain't gonna get me I'll round up the posse and call up Mickey Mickey was big, he only sold eight balls Had 99 n***as up against the wall E and J found out he made the call So E and J and Jack and Juice nined them all They were sent to the morgue and Mickey paid the bill Got the money from the b**h workin' Strawberry Hill Jack and Juice said Mickey wouldn't survive But Mickey was slick he had a Colt 45 And now he's wonderin' how he got the word It was the neighborhood wino Thunderbird You wonder how the murder rap got so much juice It was 187 proof Check it out! [Spice 1] Mickey sent St. Ides after Thunderbird Time for the hurricane, E said word Thunderbird in an alley way wearin' a beanie Tryin' to get a sip from the cop Mr. Martini St. Ides screwed off Thunderbird's top Spilled his drink and gave a swig to the cop But it's too late Martini knows it all Mickey and his boy Ol' E were slingin' eight balls Of c**aine to the strawberries on the hill So when he asked for Juice he got a quick fill Mickey had his boy on Bourbon block The murderous cop k**er Mr. Peppermint Schnapps Mickey had this thing about nosy cops And it made Mr. Peppermint lose his top Martini off duty waitin' for the night train Didn't know his wife Champagne would ever see him again Peppermint Schnapps creepin' with the Colt 45 Gotta peel his cap 'fore the train arrives Gotta stay Lowenbrau here comes the train "All aboard!" said the engineers Bartles and Jaymes There was a toot from the train and then a gun blast Martini fell on the ground there was a big splash Mr. Schnapps got up because the cops chased him St. Ides and Mickey in a 'vette ready in front of the station But you know Jack and Juice was undercover And Jack was mad because Mickey shot his lover There was big shootout and Mickey got juiced He couldn't hang with the 187 proof Juice is splattered and St. Ides had took a fall And then Endo smoked 'em all Check it out!