Spice 1 - 1-900-Spice lyrics

Published

0 162 0

Spice 1 - 1-900-Spice lyrics

[ Ant Banks ] urrghhhh urrghhh... aw sh** what´s this new 900 number sh** let me call that sh** and see what the f** this is all about 1-900-S-P-I-C-E this better not be no bullsh** either What the f** is this? Who the f** is this? [ SPICE 1 ] Hello you reached the motherf**in S-P-I-C-E meet with this n***a from 187 faculty I'm f**in it up cause I´m a n***a from the old school Straight out the roots like some motherf**in soul food n***as and b**hes hear my rhyme and they be gettin loose Because 187 proof will get the hoes juiced Excuse expression but I'm simply just a crazy n***a Who can't help kickin the funky sh** to make my pockets bigger And try to school S-P-I-C-E get a late pa** Because the FAC is pumpin your a** up like a gauge blast A-N-T-B-A-N-K-S is kickin funky jams Knockin your n***as out the box like a batterram I got the faculty in back of me don´t mess with me Cause murderism is my motherf**in specialty Comin with the gangsta sh** I kick it all the time b**h Talkin bout k**in motherf**ers dumpin 'em in a ditch Cause if its funky yo its funky n***a deal wit it Punk a** n***as be comin fake I'm comin real wit it I'm sick as f** so don't step to me and play me close I'll have you hung from a motherf**in phone post Spice 1 is kickin that funky gangsta sh** thats hardly pure I won´t be needin a doctor 187's the cure Because I'm quick to pick the phone up and say: f** em all This is an obscene phone call