Spice 1 - 1-800-spice lyrics

Published

0 151 0

Spice 1 - 1-800-spice lyrics

[ ant banks ] ( *burp* ) Aw sh** One of them fake-a** answer machines again 1-800-fake-a**-answer-machine ( *dial tone* ) [ verse 1: spice 1 ] Mi-ni-mi pickin up da phone to hear da ring-a-ding-ling-a Mi hope ya not a cop, cause mi be slingin dem things-a Da n***as up on mi block, dey got much love for da game-a Jah man, just put your hands up if you slingin da caine-a Mi got to get mi propers, if it snow, shine or rain-a Mi pockets got di bumps cause mi so sick in da game-a Gafflin muthaf**as, sellin em rocks on da streets-a Ya want your money back, ya got to meet millimeter Mi maxin up on the block with dis n***a from the fac-a Mi gots mi cellular phone, in the bushes was mi gat-a Ya can't f** with mi posse cause mi posse be strapped Ya want your ganja, xtra large'll you a fat 20 sack-a The 187, the faculty is back up in the house-a So roll up da canibus and put it up in your mouth-a Geah man [ ant banks ] Ha-ha Yeah, you tight with all that gangsta sh**, partner, right? But i heard you ain't the n***a you claim to be, right? You one of them studio gangsta muthaf**as So what's up with that, n***a? [ verse 2: spice 1 ] Giggagiggada-gangsta, giggaggida-gangsta S-p-i-c-e is a real one, and not a pranksta Mi like to bust-bang, shootin em up, mi glocks hang Shootin out da window of mi drop-top mustang Aim for da chest while ant banks hold di clip Mi buckin em down, mi buckin em down cause for mi kilo mi k**a Roll up a 20 sack, call mi da gangsta mack Look down da street and you see me, n***a, slingin crack The dopeman set up shop on mi block So call 187 line and order your rock-a Geah man [ caller ] Ah yeah This - ah Liquor store willie - ah I wanna - I want some for 10 dollars Can you do somethin for me for 10? [ spice 1 ] Mi n***a ant banks, come down with di funky breakdown ( *inhaling, coughing* ) Damn man This ganja gets you f**ed up, man Geah Mi need lick up another 20 sack Geah man [ verse 3: spice 1 ] Mi kickin da rasta sh**, but mi not shabba ranks-a Mi spice 1, di muthaf**in gangsta Mi smokin da dank and it just might make mi k** ya If you comin at me talkin about sinsemilia Mi n***a g-nut put together endonesia Mi call it gaja, give me some fire-a Can't lit di ashes, hits me in mi eye-a Before mi lead bust got to get mi headrush Even though endonesia make me nervous Mi got mi nine and mi coolin up on di block Play mi for a fool, mi take his chest with mi glock Let dem n***as know not to be rushin mi knot So call 1-800 line and order your rock Geah man [ caller ] Uh yeah Uh this - eh s**-your-dick sally from the liquor store down the block Uh - i ain't got no money, but i'll s** your dick for a 10 piece [ verse 4: spice 1 ] Before mi lay mi start, let mi say peace to mi nine Cause in mi neighborhood young n***as do di crime It's a ghetto thang to the east bay gangsta The city streets make a n***a want to shank ya Break yourself, now you f**ed in the game The k**in dance is a goddamn shame Money or murder, it's 187 proof-a So ant banks, bust da gin and da juice-a Mi signed with jive, now mi jive-a** n***a Break down di doja, roll it up a little bigger Mi watch da b**hes cause da b**hes a-gold digger So d the poet, won't you pa** mi the liquor The dopeman set up shop on mi block So call 1-800 and order your rocks Geah man [ ant banks ] Ah no, spice I don't want no rocks and sh**, man I'm callin cause i heard you was a fake-a** studio gangster Ain't never had a gun Ain't never been to jail Ain't never shot a muthaf**a And i'm just tired of this fake-a** sh** you kickin all over this tape I'm tired of it, man, i'm tired of it I ain't buyin it f** that sh** You fake, partner f** that f** that I'm out, man