SpaceGhostPurrp - 1991 Thowed lyrics

Published

0 219 0

SpaceGhostPurrp - 1991 Thowed lyrics

[Intro] Kick a little freestyle for them busta a** n***as Show them n***as how, how we do in '91 you know what I'm saying How n***as from '91 do that sh** So possessed n***as how we do you know what I'm saying Raiders in this b**h, SGP In this muhf**a, n***a you already know Black, straight up black, hold that sh** down Know what I'm saying Spit that sh** right quick than a muhf**a Just a lil' so and so don't give them too much So these dirty a** hoes and these b**h a** n***as How we do this sh** 1991 This ain't no bubblegum a** pop rap n***a This ain't no bullsh** you hear on the radio n***a Just let these n***as know how sh** sound forreal How real rap supposed to sound Right right quick Just give 'em a lil' taste of that sh** [Verse] Spaceghostpurrp from 1991 back up in this motherf**er Tryna get this f**ing sh** for fun I'm the son of a motherf**ing k**er, OG triple OG slash drug dealer I'm riding gangsta wrath of a k**er I'm just a mad n***a all black with a bad temper I remember back in december when I hit that freaking b**h from the back in the damn winter I'm a sinner, b**h f** a sin Real rap so you wack n***as can't Get in the motherf**ing doors of the hip hop If a n***a try lay him down like a flip flop Tic-toc, she f**ing like a clock Ride around she gon' p**y pop I'm in my zone, black black roll-rolling with my skaters Yeah, ain't no f**ing with the Raiders That's, that's, that's, that's what we muhf**in' do Show these n***as how real rap sh** sound like 1991 yeah that's on blackland b**h, swag