Soundtracks - 1000 No Kotoba lyrics

Published

0 404 0

Soundtracks - 1000 No Kotoba lyrics

Japanese Kimi no kotoba wa Yume no yasashisa ka na? Uso o zenbu ooikakush**eru Zurui yo ne Tabi tatsu kimi ni Tsumetai senaka misete Kiite ita yo--hitori tatakau no? Zurui yo ne "Kaette kuru kara" Oikosh**e yuku kimi no koe Ijihatte, tsuyoi furi Toki o modosh**e: sakeba yokatta? Ikanaide to namida kobosh**ara? Ima wa dekiru, donna koto mo Ienakatta, sen no kotoba o Harukana kimi no senaka ni okuru yo Tsubasa ni kaete Ienakatta, sen no kotoba o Kizu tsuita kimi no senaka ni yorisoi Dakishimeru Yume no tsuzuki wa kimi o omoinagara Ano hi no koto wasureta furi sh**e Zurui yo ne "Tegami o kaku kara" Shisen sorash**a kimi no koe Ijihatte, tsuyoi furi Toki o modosh**e: okoreba yokatta? Matenai yo to kata o otosh**ara? Ima wa dekiru, donna koto mo Kikoeteru, sen no kotoba o? Mienai kimi no senaka ni okuru yo Tsubasa ni kaete Kikoeteru, sen no kotoba o? Tsukareta kimi no senaka ni yorisoi Dakishimeru Ienakatta, sen no kotoba o La la la la... Kimi no senaka ni okuru yo Tsubasa ni kaete Kikoeteru, sen no kotoba o? La la la la... Kimi no senaka ni yorisoi La la la la la.... English 1000 Words I know that you lied to me Using just your words to shatter me Your words are like a dream But dreams could never fool me It's not right to me I'm acting so distant now Turned my back as you walked away But I was listening That you fight your battles far from me It's not right to me "Don't you worry 'cause I come back" I could hear you speaking as You walked to battle I acted strong To hide the pain when I Turned back the pages Crying out a windy answer What if I shed my tears and Begged you not to leave? But now I'm not afraid to do What's in my heart Those thousand words Have never been spoken So far away I'm sending them to you wherever you are Suspended on shiny wings Those thousand words Have never been spoken They'll treasure you Make you no longer dare seem So far away And hold you forever That dream isn't over yet I pretend and say, "I can't forget" I still live in my day You've been there with me all the way It's not right of me "Don't you worry 'cause I'll write to you" I could see you speaking as You looked away I acted strong To hide the love when I Turned back the pages Anger might've been the answer But if I shook my head and said That I can't wait But now I'm not afraid to do What's in my heart Those thousand words Have never been spoken So far away I'm sending them to you wherever you are Suspended on shiny wings Those thousands words Have never been spoken They'll treasure you Make you no longer dare seem So far away And hold you forever Those thousand words Have never been spoken La la la la I'm sending them to you wherever you are Suspended on shiny wings Those thousands words Have never been spoken La la la la Make you no longer here Feel like calling me La la la...