Soulja Boy - 5013 (Intro) lyrics

Published

0 283 0

Soulja Boy - 5013 (Intro) lyrics

DZ BZ Soulja Fifty n******g, thirteen Everybody smoking, more green I mix that purp with them B's n******g I mix that purp with them bins n******g Fifty n******g, thirteen Everybody smoking, more green I mix that purp with them B's n******g I mix that purp with them bins n******g My n******g young lo did a lot of stag That louie brief case that's a lot of money I hit the block with a ton of chronic You see my closet, that's a ton of money These n******gs talking but don't know the words What a riot all my n******gs instead of flipping words f** what you heard, I grind hard So every time you see me b**h I shine hard Rolex, that's fifteen Whole block, about ten bins Infrared on the silencer Disrespect young lo i might silenced u It's Soulja Boy in the funny ocean Gold on deck wiping Bentley slow motion Middle finger to the f**ing sky I'm getting money, counting bread while I'm stupid high Fifty n******g, thirteen Everybody smoking, more green I mix that purp with them B's n******g I mix that purp with them bins n******g Fifty n******g, thirteen Everybody smoking, more green I mix that purp with them B's n******g I mix that purp with them bins n******g I walk outside my office everybody work Five thousand bins, two pounds of purp Time to hit the p**y n******g, the way it hurt If you standing on this earth b**h go to work In my turf we get in there first Pull up, top off, her p**y get moist She in love with the street n******g And we in love with that beef n******g f**, what you heard is fifty n******g Thirteen f** around and rip you n******g My young n******g's getting in quicker Gold on deck Louie interior b**h I'm hungry I'm a take the pot b**h I'm hungry I'm a break the Plock f** what you heard b**h we going up n******gs see my new chain start throwing us Fudgy allows when we rolling up Point at the Z n******g when we point up Numb the shooters when we showing up Number ocean gang toed up f** what you heard he's a lour n******g f** what you heard he's a lour n******g I get it in just might deal wit dem I get it in just might deal wit dem Fifty, thirteen, bin Hurt with them B