Soulja Boy - 50/13 lyrics

Published

0 439 0

Soulja Boy - 50/13 lyrics

Fifty n***a, thirteen Everybody smoking, more green I mix that purp with them Beans n***a I mix that purp with them beans n***a Fifty n***a, thirteen Everybody smoking, more green (sushi) I mix that purp with them Beans n***a I mix that purp with them bins n***a My n***a young low did a lot of stag That louis brief case that's a lot of money I hit the block with a ton of chronic You see my closet, that's a ton of money These n***as talking but don't know the words What around my n***as steady of flipping work f** what you heard, I grind hard So every time you see me b**h I shine hard Rolex, that's fifteen Whole block, about ten beans Infrared on the silencer Disrespect young low I might silencer It's Soulja Boy I'm from that ocean Gold on deck wiping Bentley slow motion Middle finger to the f**ing sky I'm getting money, counting bread while I'm stupid high Fifty n***a, thirteen Everybody smoking, more green (sushi) I mix that purp with them Beans n***a (sushi) I mix that purp with them beans n***a Fifty n***a, thirteen Everybody smoking, more green I mix that purp with them Beans n***a I mix that purp with them beans n***a I walk inside my office everybody work Five thousand beans, two pounds of purp Time to hit the p**y n***a, the where it hurt If you standing on this earth b**h go to work (sushi) In my turf we get in there first Pull up, top off, her p**y get moist She in love with the street n***a And we in love with that beef n***a f**, what you heard is fifty n***a Thirteen f** around and rip you n***a My young n***a's getting in quicker Gold on deck, Louis interior b**h I'm hungry I'm a take the pipe b**h I'm hungry I'm a break the block f** what you heard b**h we going up n***as see my new chain start throwing up Fudgy allow oozies when we rolling up Promethazine n***a what we pouring up Nothing but shooters when we showing up Nothing but ocean gang throwed up f** what you heard he's a little n***a f** what you heard he's a little n***a I get it in just might deal with them I get it in just might deal with them Fifty, thirteen, bin Purp with them beans