Slim Thug - 3:16 lyrics

Published

0 227 0

Slim Thug - 3:16 lyrics

[Talking:] Yeah, Slim Thugger, Boss Hogg Outlaws Got plex, with the Boss, ha Something you gotta deal with baby, ha, fa sho [Slim Thug] What's up motherf**ers, it's the show stopper Lil Yo dropper Kappo popper, bout to break them off something proper One man army, bout to make they summer stormy I'ma handle every n***a, out here trying to harm me Young Capo, b**h you ain't young no mo' You a old man, why you still riding with Lil Yo You need to get off Pac dick, and stop that copying sh** Boy you ain't no OG, over there in the bricks Old hating a** n***a, talking bout you bust on me I'll have Lil Yo, singing This Is For My Homies I'm the f**ing Boss, against all odds Lil' Zane a** n***az, y'all some broads and frauds I'll pull your hoe card, snake skin a** b**h I don't even know you n***a, so I'm making it quick All I know, is that you rolling with two hoes All you gay a** n***az, need to get on your toes [Hook] Yeah, I'm serious And this is one of 3:16 You ba*tards, I'm serious This is only one of 3:16 Straight up, I'm serious That was only one of 3:16 But check this sh** out [Slim Thug] It's Slim T-H-U-G, about to wreck Big Pic f** you and everybody, that you down with You try to talk that hard sh**, like you wanna come fight me Knowing damn well, you wanna be just like me Talking down on my click, I'ma back em up You f** with Sir or Doodie, and I'ma crack you up b**h you ain't in Swishahouse, s**er take off that piece Quit trying to use that name, so you can sell in the streets I saw that n***a A.D., and he didn't wanna speak Well f** you too, definition of weak Take that fake a** earring, up out of your ear Stop claiming up the street, you embarra**ing your peers Try that bullsh** cougar, in the lake somewhere Hating on me to a b**h, go play somewhere Slim Thug says, you need to get off his dick And Slim Thug says, you and Pic a b**h, motherf**ers [Hook] I'm serious And this is two, of 3:16 You punks, I'm serious This is two, of 3:16 Punk a** n***az, I'm serious This was two, of 3:16 16 number three [Slim Thug] So motherf**ers think, they can flow But all of them n***az, is some hoes I got a lot of n***az, that's down with me But you b**h n***az, shouldn't of clowned with me Lil Yo, you say you looking cute in Polo sh** I heard your weak a** c.d., and it's bullsh** You gotta run to your hood, and beg em for help You can't talk sh**, and back it up for yourself You hating on the Boss, trying to get you some wealth But hating on me, is real bad for your health I see your whole click, on 2Pac dick Nursery rhyming a** n***a, you a lil' old b**h Yeah I talk about my cars, I talk about my click But b**h I wanna see you, try to put me on bricks You better battle Lil Romeo, weak a** boy I gave you street fame, old weak a** boy, remember that [Hook] You little motherf**er I'm serious, and that was three of 3:16 For any n***az, that wanna test Come up and stress, these three motherf**ing 16's You can't f** with it fool We dropped three, of 3:16's And ain't a motherf**er tight like this We dropping three tight a** 3:16's [Talking:] Who they talking to man These n***az must of forgot I know these n***az man, I hung with these n***az Roll with these n***az man Did everything with these n***az man Helped them n***az come up, the little they did Ha, and they wanna turn they back on me and hate on me Showed all them hoe a** n***az nothing but love man Let them n***az borrow money to promote shows And clothes and sh**, you know I'm saying He remember, turned your back on me mayn All you n***az is some hoes for that Should of stayed down, and got paid with me We all had the same chances, opportunities But y'all ain't make it, y'all ain't got it