Shawty Lo - 17.5 lyrics

Published

0 305 0

Shawty Lo - 17.5 lyrics

[Hook: Stuntman & Shawty Lo] Stuntman, b**h, 17-5, you know I got 'em Buy 4 or more on my spot, you can drop 'em I ain't flexin', I'm a kingpin Well, goddamn, Stunt, give it to 'em [Verse 1: Stuntman] My rims still spin, man, I'm sitting tall Why these haters wanna see the Stuntman fall? I'm something like the WIC man, nah, I'm the brick man Seventeen five for a whole, get it in, man These n***as don't know about that, I don't think they hear my rap They don't know how to make no caps, how me and Lo run them traps The base stays, man, they did numbers Ran through plenty bricks, man, in one summer I'm for real n***a, I'm a kingpin Peep the ice on the wrist, twenty-six ten Don't forget my neck 'cause you know it glow That's the sign of a n***a who got plenty dough [Hook (2x): Stuntman & Shawty Lo] Stuntman, b**h, 17-5, you know I got 'em Buy 4 or more on my spot, you can drop 'em I ain't flexin', I'm a kingpin Well, goddamn, Stunt, give it to 'em [Verse 2: Stuntman] Have you even seen it bust up out the wrap? Duct tape on top, underneath the Saran wrap That's what I did, I'm the main man Never change, stay loyal to you, I'm the same, man I love that sh**, God knows I earned the sh** I had to be rich, [?] like f** that sh** Got a deal now, I still should've chilled, now Feel like [?], f** how you feel now [Hook (2x): Stuntman & Shawty Lo] Stuntman, b**h, 17-5, you know I got 'em Buy 4 or more on my spot, you can drop 'em I ain't flexin', I'm a kingpin Well, goddamn, Stunt, give it to 'em [Verse 3: Shawty Lo] Swear to God, man, I ain't no rapper I just k** them with the slow flow Getting paid to tell my adventures (This is based on a true story) My life This is not a movie, it's my life Twenty-eight arrests, got four convictions Now I'm doing shows at big conventions My goal quick, so all my weight [?] Twelve for a deuce, that's twelve for a walkthrough This Pimpin', I stay Jizzal Bring your Buddies and let's Parlae Ha ha! Y'all know what this is [Hook (2x): Stuntman & Shawty Lo] Stuntman, b**h, 17-5, you know I got 'em Buy 4 or more on my spot, you can drop 'em I ain't flexin', I'm a kingpin Well, goddamn, Stunt, give it to 'em