Sammy Hagar - 3 In The Middle lyrics

Published

0 120 0

Sammy Hagar - 3 In The Middle lyrics

So much for friendly conversation Simple advice between friends When you step between two lovers They're steppin out, you're steppin in Oh Lord, here we go again Oh hey, I'm in the middle, stuck here in the middle Yeah, I'm in the middle, I can't stand the middle Hey diddle diddle, it s**s here in the middle Yeah, I'm in the middle, can't stand the middle 3 in here, still leaves two on the outside I'd rather be wide right conservative Far left cult radical extreme I never learned to keep my mouth shut Just speak my mind, every time Can you lay it on the line? Oh hey, I'm in the middle, I can't stand the middle Yeah, I'm in the middle, it s**s here in the middle Hey diddle diddle, I'm stuck in the middle Yeah, I'm in the middle, can't stand the middle 3 in the middle still leaves two on the outside Yeah, yeah, uh I can't stand the middle I'm outta here Well this thing is k**ing me I'm in the middle, it s**s here in the middle, uh I'm in the middle, I can't stand the middle Oh hey, I'm in the middle, I can't stand the middle Yeah, I'm in the middle, stuck here in the middle 3 in the middle still leaves two on the outside (I'm in the middle, stuck in the middle) Outta here (In the middle, I can't stand the middle) I can't stand (In the middle, I can't stand the middle) Yeah, I'm in the middle, can't stand the middle 3 in here, still leaves two on the outside Oh, hey