Quietdrive - 15 Days Tomorrow lyrics

Published

0 147 0

Quietdrive - 15 Days Tomorrow lyrics

You say leave me alone And later call me on the phone What was I thinking then? Why do you not give in? You tell me all the time That I need to get in line What do you want from me? What part do you not see? I hear you met someone else And are no longer by yourself I guess that's good for you No longer will you Worry About me [Chorus:] But opportunity Is knocking at the door And it's coming more slowly Than it ever has before You're wasting your time I'm really all decided My mind is made up My head is not divided I want to have a victory No complicated history A simple faded memory Is all you could become to me No kind words No sweet things No insults And bad dreams Anymore It's still raining in my head Though good morning's poked her head Leaving the clock upright Ticking right on the wall How could it stop a man Who never could remain Another wasted time Another waste Did you know it Gone all night [Chorus] I want to have a victory No complicated history A simple faded memory Is all you could become to me No kind words No sweet things No insults No bad dreams Anymore Anymore