Priority Records - 6 Figures And Up lyrics

Published

0 106 0

Priority Records - 6 Figures And Up lyrics

"Money money money money, c'mon y'all.." -] repeat 4X [D-Wyze] Wait a minute I got you, now let D-Wyze rock you At a party all night, I make the b**hes go crazy right I got the rhymes to make the n***as roll up the blunts - tight You can't hit what you can't see It's me - D the barber, MC Hard hittin to represent the hell where I'm from I get live like a forty-five pumpin straight out Oakland I'm nasty - like snot check the fifty-fifth block Where all around the city, every kid got a Glock But tell me shorty, sittin on the porch with a 40 I gotta find a way to make the money (bang - money) A fast lick, and I gotta do the sh** quick Call up my nucca DJ, the latin Joe Quixx So tell me brother - I need six figures and up I've been workin nine to five, and I'm sh** outta luck My wife is gonna leave me cause my pockets ain't fat I never break myself for a b**h again so fu*k THAT .. it's time to go for self, no frontin There's no cash in my register, and my shop is always open Linked up with Sway back in 1988 Ninety-four I'm Under Madness and I just can't wait, so uhh Tie up your Timb boots, and rustle up a few troops All City's got flavor and yes, I'm the bad scoop For ME, D-Wyze the habitual liar If my records don't sell, my crew'll set me on fire I need six figures and up.. [Hook] "Money money money money, c'mon y'all.." -] repeat 7X "I get money - money I got" -] Audio Two [E-Vocalist] Whether East or Westbound when I step through your town Like sixteen ounces I get a pound n***as know I'm down and don't f** around plus I Carry the sound, like feces in a baby's diaper Packin weed inside of my harris(?) tweed sniper I'm the type of, n***a that's determined For the cash, turn my a** green like Erick Sermon I take cash out to play at a church sermon Eyes burnin, cause I'm up on tour I need dough for the show, and ten percent off the door Before; steppin to hoes was a gamble Now I got cash they wanna talk like Tevin Campbell I got game like Payton, at Lambeaux Break like eggs and I'll leave your brains scrambled The don, layin your girl like a futon Tossed her like a salad then squashed it like a cruton Only my folks respond when I male bond And duck-a** n***as, waddle back to your pond Sway provides the shot like a pump Ninety-four's my year to come up like Donald Trump [Hook] [D-Wyze] Now that we're pumpin six figures and up A lot of s**ers always front that we made it by luck, but listen Every rapper got the spunk when it comes for the .. "money money money money, c'mon y'all" - it's true The Brothas from the All City group Priority's the label, that keeps my pockets stable Now, D-Wyze the mic stalker I'm in control of my goal so I'll, skip the barber I'll, save it, put it in my pocket for later Daps if you're my troop maybe I'll fade that a** later But still, I gotta have the top dollar bill or buck I need six figures and up [E-Vocalist] Not two, not three, not four, not five Six figures and up, is what I need to survive Never hung with a crew, cause n***as change like ya climate Spent most of my time in solitary, confinement Back in eighty-nine I wrote rhymes on the down low Now I feel verbal to heat the world like Chernobyl n***as know my name throughout the universe I bust rhymes like a nine to watch your whole crew disperse As my name blooms it's safe to a**ume I'm in the back room, puffin on blunts like a vacumn Consume, the boom puts my mind in tune And pretty soon, n***as on my nuts like Fruit of the Loom This is to whom it may concern Mics are burned so the cash that I get is earned [Hook] - {*last line echoes out before finishing*}