Pink Yoshi - 1. Lights out lyrics

Published

0 56 0

Pink Yoshi - 1. Lights out lyrics

[Bridge: Pink yoshi] I knew that you where away was Tripping,n***as you b**h can't show tripping Oh oh oh, Light out [Verse 1: Pink Yoshi] Your the n***as i want stay with Your were nothing with the Same b**h,f**ing tripping n***as ima song girl And your b**h get p**y High, f*ggot,who*e n***a f** know Bet mmake that p**y pop [Pre Chours: Pink yoshi] Running with that sh** You be running with that sh**, ohh Your n***a i want to stay with Your n***a i want to stay with f**ing duck make it cuck b**h your my n***a If had a dollar n***a your that small b**h n***a who are you tripping with [Chours: Pink Yoshi] Ohh yeah, n***a your that small b**h Ohh yeah, n***a your that small b**h, even when you pop make That p**y pop, n***a b**h n***a i dont give f**, who*e I dont give a f** who*e I dont give a f** who*e I dont give a f** who*e I dont give a f** Turn your lights out [Bridge: Pink yoshi] I knew that you where away was Tripping,n***as you b**h can't show tripping Oh oh oh, Light out [Verse 2: Pink yoshi] What are you doing b**h a**hole n***as everywhere but a**hole She pissed crap out of me Nobody f** sh** where going Space [Pre Chours: Pink yoshi] Running with that sh** You be running with that sh**, ohh Your n***a i want to stay with Your n***a i want to stay with f**ing duck make it cuck b**h your my n***a If had a dollar n***a your that small b**h n***a who are you tripping with [Chours: Pink Yoshi] Ohh yeah, n***a your that small b**h Ohh yeah, n***a your that small b**h, even when you pop make That p**y pop, n***a b**h n***a i dont give f**, who*e I dont give a f** who*e I dont give a f** who*e I dont give a f** who*e I dont give a f** Turn your lights out [Bridge: Pink yoshi] I knew that you where away was Tripping,n***as you b**h can't show tripping Oh oh oh, Light out