Pi'erre Bourne - 40 Clip lyrics

Published

0 378 0

Pi'erre Bourne - 40 Clip lyrics

[Intro] Yeah Ayy, I don't like to talk, yeah, my money talk enough, wait (Talk enough) [Chorus] People talk down, yeah, I don't hear a fuss, wait My weed so loud, yeah, we 'bout to turn up, ayy If I'm ever down, yeah, watch how I come up, ayy I be in the clouds, yeah, I be somewhere stuck, ayy She mad she got cut, yeah, I went nip & tuck, ayy I made forty beats, yeah, she gon' su*k me up, ayy Diamonds Wayne Gretzky, wait, I got hockey pucks, wait I don't like to talk, yeah, my money talk enough, ayy [Post-Chorus] Yeah, new sh*t, new sh*t, new sh*t Yeah, new sh*t, new sh*t, new sh*t Yeah, new sh*t, new sh*t, new sh*t I just want some new sh*t, we just want some new sh*t [Verse 1] Ayy, ayy, people gon' act a nuisance Money talk, yeah, it's fluent I get money, George Lucas Damn, damn, I get money, eat Ruth's Chris All in her mouth like a toothpick She can't take it, yeah, it's too big I got my guac, I got the 'mole Stacking my cheese making bologna I'm like LeBron, ball with my homies I get the ring, I get the trophy b*tch, I'm the king, b*tch, I'm the king b*tch, I'm the king, b*tch, I'm the king b*tch, I'm the king, b*tch, I'm the king b*tch, I'm the king, b*tch, I'm the king b*tch, my diamonds wet, make my lil' b*tch wet, yeah, yeah, yeah Left it on the dresser, I ain't even flex, yeah, yeah, yeah This a humble flex, WWF, yeah, yeah, yeah Like the Undertaker I just resurrect, yeah, yeah, yeah I go Booker T when I get my check, yeah, yeah, yeah I go Booker T when I get my check, yeah, yeah, yeah I go Booker T when I get my check, yeah, yeah, yeah I go Booker T when I get my check, yeah [Chorus] People talk down, yeah, I don't hear a fuss, wait My weed so loud, yeah, we 'bout to turn up, ayy If I'm ever down, yeah, watch how I come up, ayy I be in the clouds, yeah, I be somewhere stuck, ayy She mad she got cut, yeah, I went nip & tuck, ayy I made forty beats, yeah, she gon' su*k me up, ayy Diamonds Wayne Gretzky, wait, I got hockey pucks, wait I don't like to talk, yeah, my money talk enough, ayy [Verse 2] Smoking on purple, that Oompa Loompa Send her a Lyft 'cause I'm banned on Uber Choosing on me, but her friend really cuter Maison Mihara, not Margiela, you're clueless sh*t too easy, my ni**a, I do this Hit her from the back then her number, I lose it Diamond different color when it hit like Coogi I get the paper, I get the loose leaf Call the director, I'm shootin' a movie In a Suburban smoking with Uzi She wanna slurp me, she want the smoothie Slob on my knob, I feel like Juicy She let it ride just like a two-seat Doggin' these hoes, looking like Goofy ni**a be hating, tell them to sue me ni**a be baiting, that sh*t don't move me When you get famous, ni**as be groupies ni**as too fishy, ni**as be sushi She do the rappers, she wanna chew me She wanna ride it like a Suzuki Pussy I beast, you know she a beauty Sleep on the house, you lookin' like Snoopy You can get cut like I just went grooming ni**as too chicken just like a two-piece I'm at the top floor, give me my room key b*tch, I'm high like right where the moon be People gon' judge, but I'm watching Judy ni**a ain't Slimeball, wanna be Nudy Don't wear Amiris, don't wear no Nudies Makin' her scream like the movie too spooky I got the bomb, I got the nookie Give me your treasure, I got the booty [Chorus] People talk down, yeah, I don't hear a fuss, wait My weed so loud, yeah, we 'bout to turn up, ayy If I'm ever down, yeah, watch how I come up, ayy I be in the clouds, yeah, I be somewhere stuck, ayy She mad she got cut, yeah, I went nip & tuck, ayy I made forty beats, yeah, she gon' su*k me up, ayy Diamonds Wayne Gretzky, wait, I got hockey pucks, wait I don't like to talk, yeah, my money talk enough, ayy [Post-Chorus] Yeah, new sh*t, new sh*t, new sh*t Yeah, new sh*t, new sh*t, new sh*t Yeah, new sh*t, new sh*t, new sh*t Yeah, new sh*t, new sh*t, new sh*t I just want some new sh*t, we just want some new sh*t [Outro] Damn, Damn, Damn, Damn Ayy, we was skipping class, we was skipping class Ayy, we was skipping class, we was skipping class Ayy, we was skipping class, we was skipping class Ayy, we was skipping class, in the bathroom