Mickey Factz - 4:14 Am lyrics

Published

0 260 0

Mickey Factz - 4:14 Am lyrics

[Intro] Thank you achievers I had 4.14 in my bank account I had 4.14 in my bank account Now you see why I ain't wanna rap with artists Buy colors when it ain't nothing to paint about So I got on my knees this is what I pray about Lord God my dreams My dreams x 9 Son wake up Son wake up This is your father talking Your job is not done Wake up Do what you are called to You are the descendent of king [Verse: Mickey Factz] My pops woke me up and told me I'm the illest out It's crazy cause these are dreams I'm spitting out 4:14 in the morning, pouring my spirit out Last year those three numbers was in the kid account This year I'm getting that cheese Looking for Swiss accounts Next year, I want so many keys It's hard for Swizz to count Saw a bum from the box he was living out So I gave him 425 Cause I was almost a guy Who couldn't afford to be fly When I was in the drought Ten minutes later that same bum had a Guinness Stout Wasn't even mad, he took the liquor route Cause I did the same thing Just to get the feelings out Do this for the people with goals writing these lyrics out Cause I know how it's like to be broke and people kick you out Then they want to rewrite the story And say without them how you wouldn't have got the glory Think I lose my number for real Don't try to call me Answer machine after seven rings I'm Robert Horry Shout-out to Key Wane for the record I redecorated Shout-out to Zeno for the video it was elevated Shout-out to MTV for showing it that was record breaking Cried in Chicago, reciting it I was devastated Cause I didn't think I'd ever make it I got back on my feet Done levitated (wooo!) Y'all don't know how it's like to be semi-famous Hungry with no money and too proud to ever say it It wasn't for my achievers There probably wouldn't be no music out of your speakers I thank god everyday for all of my believers They say I do more for their thinking than any teachers And for those who think this tape is about sneakers It's not, but I run these MCs in my Adidas A four-fourteen had me going through a crash course Now they don't giving the people just what they ask for Sixteen corners was enough to give me transports Now my kicks cost the decimal after the last four (do the math!) That's a clue in a tax Brush you with the paper Y'all know it was facts [Outro] Your destiny awaits you Embrace it