Mac Dre - 4 Much lyrics

Published

0 191 0

Mac Dre - 4 Much lyrics

[Intro: Yukmouth] Little ones, yes Ya n***a Yukmouth in this b**h, what! Yeah, FM Blue in this b**h, what! Yeah, Fast Life in this b**h, what! Real Oakland n***as, yeah East Oakland n***as, b**h, yeah This when the real meet the real ya n***a, yeah Uh, yeah [Verse 1: Yukmouth] Yuk ain't Georgy Porgy but the b**hes adore me So many condoms on the floor you think it's an orgy So many choppas in the car you think it's an Army Or a Navy the way blaze K's at them shady n***as So many throwbacks you think it's the ‘80s The coupes and trucks back-to-back, Lincoln, Mercedes f**ed so many bottom broads you think it's your lady Or your b**h, n***as crazy, she drinkin' my babies, ugh So much ice in the blue chain you probably think it's Wu-Tang Sah-dah-tay every day like it's Pootie Tang Yuk and FM Blue, mayne, team up like the Kings in a hoop game Alley-oop to your n***a with the two chains And watch me shoot flame, bank shot off the gla**, right? Smoke-a-Lot and Fast Life, n***a, what your cash like? Step it up, I'm like Scrooge McDuck In a coupe gettin' s**ed with the Uz' to bust, I'm too much [Chorus 2X: Yukmouth] 4 Much, in a Chevy swingin' donuts ‘til the cops show up You know I'm too much, 4 Much, in the kitchen cookin' dope up ‘Til the cops the show up, n***as know I'm too much [Verse 2: Mac Dre] I'll tell you one thing, I run tings like Papa Smurf No matter where I'm at, the Earth is my turf Run on n***as like they AstroTurf ‘Where am I? What happened?' is what you ask your nurse See, I'm blastin' first, after that, we can talk 1-87s, 2-11s, a**aults Never let ‘em see me sweat, never show my faults I'm strict and I stick to the script I was taught Everything I ever bought was all on her Everything I ever want is all on her I'm so fly, your guy, the one you elected And them goons bow down, they gots to respect I'm the one you selected, but not what you expected I'm game-infected and I bring it hectic Done broke a gang of records, I'm a Hall of Famer I'm the hardest artist like Pica**o the painter