Loaded Lux - 4:26 Bars lyrics

Published

0 304 0

Loaded Lux - 4:26 Bars lyrics

Im on un-signed the most anticipated Long awaited the wrongly rated Hotter than a lot of n***as thats on and made it They'll all be faded the more they fake it Corny fraud related stories dated Clauses, phrases, its fazes I'm here to stay in an reign this Hear what I'm claimin' Whenever you got it was the release date Whether you had to buy this or got a free taste Try it, let the CD play I ain't one of these emcees they Not what I'm tryin' to be they Floppin' but no, I take the pot The Riddick got chased a lot We relay race with cops Those heat tab tenants Stood in they lobbies giving free bags in it Drug dealers at war with the rehab clinics Do the math we winning every inning that you in Room in the ruins, stressed, feeling like UPS All the sinnin' we doing But the lord should let me in The heavens den And ever since, I found this one life to live A n***a could never dead me in Ain't no dying twice Why I write I'm nice If I ain't life ain't right But the siren's like It could be Christmas Ain't no silent nights Where they slide the dice Its violent fights Through it all I'm compiling life Any style you like Get the milage right Fast or slow so pa** the flow No! You had the Glow Leroy Now your Swag Slackin' I'm 1st in line You behind You The Last Dragon How you don't give n***as your full value Of your travels whether your road was paved too narrow Whether you slayed or a n***a had you, I had to... Give 'em songs like Hunger, that's what I got When n***as will crumble in that block Feeling underneath the ROC But oh no, you wanna be 'Pac But you wannabe's not wat you wanna be Funny me, but I'm me and that's hot What I'm gonna be Still underly ranked None of them thank, for flows that I drop Tearing n***as up in clothing spots Still they don't give loa' his props So I got to take it play the maintenance man Straighten up land Throw my box an cases of jams in vacant vans And roll around shakin' hands Like I'm running for office Show that I'm number 1 in recording Am I the only one that recalls this?