Futuristic - 0 To 100 (Remix) lyrics

Published

0 406 0

Futuristic - 0 To 100 (Remix) lyrics

[Part 1: 0 To 100] [Intro] Yo, pour some water out for these thirsty hoes [Verse] Yo, zero to a hundred, I been ga**ing with no brakes Y'all s** like a b**h with a straw who just ordered four shakes Your lyrics or my girlfriend's titties, which one is more fake? Probably her titties but that's besides the point f** it I'm causing a ruckus, destruction on every song I'll make you probably loop this hook And tell your friends you got a song with Drake I stand behind my bars like a prison, I send them guards away n***as disses start moving and ducking like the harlem shake I'm in the middle of being nobody And being somebody who running the game I never pay to get into the club And I'm rocking my hat, I ain't tucking my chain These week n***as hating, I'm jumping off stage They see that I made it, they can't do the same They're all on my Twitter hashtag f** that n***a Then go to McDonald's get minimum wage I made enough and now that my cake is up I let my people eat like when play with ducks, give them bread (Quack) We cool as f** and now that I'm brosing up I pa** them hoes to my cousins long as it ain't in my bed That's a go ahead, like we just took the lead My record is getting spine-rooney, Booker T Futuristic get it popping, I cook with grease I'm running circles around these n***as like I got crooked feet Zero to a hundred you punt it I bet I run it back Any beat, I beat it, I treat it like it's a punching bag Y'all old news like stories you hear when you have lunch with dad Who's your favorite rapper? They picking me like a f**ing scab f** swag, got sauce strip in all over me She sleep in my polo tee, have your b**h bring me groceries Used to play with her ovaries, that's why she can't get over me Over seas on the balcony looking over I over see [Outro] So I guess that mean it's over, right? I'm pretty sure that's what it means buddy [Part 2: The Catch Up] [Intro] Yeah, got a little bit more to say though [Verse] Yo, this rap sh** is my pa**ion, it happen second nature I been doing music since I was a second grader Moving up in the game, but without a escelator Touring and meeting b**hes, tell them that I'll text them later Do me a favor and purchase my album when it drops They don't wanna bop, don't wanna cop Something's that's extra hot Any girl that wanna tie me down, gon' need a extra knot I need a chick that's flexible, like strechy socks And I don't rap to get credit where I live at I rap for the map, so I can tell you where I been at So you can tell me stories, I'll say I already did that I'm working on other sk**s, like doing homework in gymcla** I told my momma I'd be famous in a year That was three years ago, f** I bet she's like, damn, when you gonna catch a break You always come over and eat all the food And you never fold up your blankets, sh** I just wanna tell her that I made it, I'm a monster Momma look what you created, bet you hate it When you play it and you notice I'm not that boy you was raising I'm a man who's out here looking for a place Always getting faded, pictures, making crazy faces If they knew what I was facing they probably couldn't take it Traveling Local 'bout to drop they all been waiting They all been waiting [Outro] Yeah and like, I really just wanted to f**ing come in here And record some sh** because I'm tired of waiting for that sh** too I'm tryna drop something So I could watch my twitter all f**ing day Like, oh my god you k**ed that track You're so much better than Drake, please nut on my face, yes Could it be the way that I can't sing but I sing anyway Anyway could it be the way? And if you didn't know, download at onlyfuturistic.com Tell friend, tell a ho, tell your wife, tell your mom, tell John Tell your neighbour, tell your sister, I get with her I mean just downlodad that sh**, yeah Cause this gon' be the last thing free you get The next sh** is for sale, n***a and prices is going up, n***a But I'm still the same dude if you want me to sign your dog Or your face or your grandma's b**b Cause she probably only has one, I'll do that sh** Yeah and I am 'bout to drop Traveling Local in like four days Thank you, thank you