Emilio Rojas - 30 For 30 Freestyle: Day 8 lyrics

Published

0 179 0

Emilio Rojas - 30 For 30 Freestyle: Day 8 lyrics

Yeah, I ain't have no silver spoon I ain't have no wealthy parents I ain't inherit a million dude I got into trouble, I was stealin' food I went to college, my loan's been approved I applied for jobs, I got interviewed I didn't get ‘em, I felt miniscule So I had to work with my hands and I was ridiculed By close minded mothaf**as in a business suit But this is our America, Wall Street winnin' Takin' everythin' they can from us So we gotta scam, that's the only way we catchin' up I don't run with snitches, ain't nobody out there catchin' us Nah, they got everythin', why they takin' ours? It don't make sense Why the hell are people homeless in a city that got vacant houses? Man, it don't make sense They won't break bread but there's people starvin' And workin' hard at the same job We came from nothin', they claim they start with the same odds Playin' god, they decidin' who live and die Hand on the bible, stare the devil in the eye The wealth is concentrated, power concentrated They riddle us with Ritalin to help our concentration More people dyin' off prescription medication Than the sh** that they lock us away with