Emilio Rojas - 30 For 30 Freestyle: Day 3 lyrics

Published

0 196 0

Emilio Rojas - 30 For 30 Freestyle: Day 3 lyrics

I'mma… I'mma… I'mma young king but I never been crowned Dick rider, you never been down Me beg? How the f** that sound? Huh? How the f** that sound? From the airport into the Gansevoort This sh**, they ain't expect it from a Spanish boy Pay me in checks, I hard pa** your courts You can't pay me respect, you can't cash it boy Wanna talk about my evolucion, missin' link I ride with them Cubans, huh, like Castro Secure lines, I'm on a sat phone And now the state department wanna rape our profit Embargo all on the trade to stop it And I made about a hundred last year But I'm still in the hood in the same apartment ‘Cause they wanna get a youngin' for his taxes They don't wanna see a Latin thrivin' What I meant is it is more than just to get it Man, I'm in this sh** to win it ‘cause I'm past just survivin' Han, wanna clash with a titan, han, like remember me Or you gon' catch more than a STD for f**in' around Tryna sleep with the enemy, I'm the best you seen in this game And there ain't no debatin' that ‘cause that's facts So f** the king, I'mma take the crown And go pawn the sh** for fast cash, yeah What I know about flow? What I gotta do to get a little bit of dough? Maybe I'mma get up my cheddar and let it grow Or maybe I'mma get a baretta and let it bup-bup, brrrttt…