Emilio Rojas - 30 For 30 Freestyle: Day 18 lyrics

Published

0 162 0

Emilio Rojas - 30 For 30 Freestyle: Day 18 lyrics

These mothaf**as all poppin' sh**, they all poppin' sh** And you borrowed five racks from my homegirl But how you act like you on top of sh**? Yeah, your Instagram poppin' but you isn't out here profitin' Yeah, I know ‘cause I been watchin' it I see you poppin' all these xans And you f**in' all them model chicks But be careful though, they gossipin', yo they gossipin' Co-signs from every artist in rap though But can't show no packed shows, do you got fans though? Step aside, my flow is pesticide for all these industry plants though f**in' a**hole, I remember you were waitin' by the backdoor At studios I worked from, then I walked you in When you caught a little buzz since then But you ain't even been heard from, sh** It's funny how a little show money shed light On a man with no character, of course you didn't act right I show love, I did a track with you that night Didn't even charge you, I shoulda taxed your a** twice But I felt like we were brothers from a past life So I let it slide, yeah, and I ain't carryin' no baggage f** buryin' the hatchet, I won't let it die, I won't let it die