Emilio Rojas - 30 For 30 Freestyle: Day 13 lyrics

Published

0 181 0

Emilio Rojas - 30 For 30 Freestyle: Day 13 lyrics

Ain't nobody that could f** with me Ain't nobody that could run with Emilio Lay the law down, ain't nobody else really do it justice Breathe, okay, take a deep breath, deep breath Now I'm goin' off the deep end Deep s** in the broad as long as she wet So wet that she gonna need Depends We fend for ourselves, we don't depend on nobody else That's why I'm beastin', f** eatin', all we wanna do is feast If you don't bring sh**, ain't no meetin' ‘Cause all you wanna do is gossip, I put a hater in a box And now the homies gettin' profit ‘Cause you ain't doin' sh** but watchin' I been around the globe at least twice Three times if I fast forward While y'all are trappin' on two phones I been travelin' with two pa**ports The fam ran from that task force Homies worked out at Jansports To transport across state lines, doin' 65 on that dashboard ‘Cause we don't wanna draw attention All them pigs are drawin' weapons Draw blood and leave ‘em convalescent Or up inside composite sketches That's the art of war, brrrttt Who the f** you target more? Brrrttt They say mo' money mean mo' problems But I think it's hard rapport