Electrik Red - 9 To 5 lyrics

Published

0 88 0

Electrik Red - 9 To 5 lyrics

Oh, punch the clock Put it on me baby, ain't that much time, oh I Tic toc, want you to love me like the flowers love the sunlight Don't stop, oh baby take me and touch me until I pop, ooh Do that, do that, do that, yeah Hit that spot like you knew that, yeah Rock me till I'm clueless, yeah I'm foolish, yeah I like when you work me like that, like a 9 to 5 Oh boy, work me like that, make me feel so right Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Oh, it's 5 o'clock I'm comin' home, I'm runnin' home to relieve the tension Tic toc, boy I need you like hearts and lyrics need a beat Before we start want you to know that we belong together Like [Incomprehensible] and baby now get on top Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh Do that, do that, do that, yeah Hit that spot like you knew that, yeah Rock me till I'm clueless, yeah I'm foolish, yeah Work me like that, like a 9 to 5 Oh boy, work me like that, make me feel so right I'ma make that body feel so good Make that body feel so good Make that body feel good, good, good, good Make my body say ooh, ooh, ooh, oohoo Ooh, ooh, ooh, oohoo Ooh, ooh, ooh, oohoo, yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah I like when you work me like that, like a 9 to 5 Oh boy, work me like that, make me feel so right Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah