E-40 - 40 & Hiero lyrics

Published

0 344 0

E-40 - 40 & Hiero lyrics

[Intro:] This is a 101FM music exclusive Aww, yea E40 40 playin hard Aww, yea 40 Hiero-glyphics Aww, yea 40 Hiero-glyphics Aww, yea [Verse 1:] Ugh put me with the greats don't put me with the fakes Me and the glyphics go to ryno and ca**ette times No female traits just og boss sh** It ain't gotta to be on the radio to be hit I told this broad the other day b**h what do you want Wanna hear some solid motherf**er or some chumps She said water, water i swear on my daughter You the best that eva done it i put that on my mama You other there a quarter creche I mean everything i f**in say Hella rhymes they got away still relevant Raised in the valley, jay Rockin the mic till i'm old and grey What you n***as got to say Average n***a talk about other n***as business Great minds talk about ideas and dimensions I feel we the difference e40, hieroglyphics You speak on the bay the aforementioned Comin up before you even finished half yo sentence Ask ya b**hes if yo a** suspicious we The master spiters tell ya half the difference In our act we wizards or fooled around magicians Bronen and baliey the show goes on You betta get it on before the whole ozone gone I got a jones in my bones for a spliff and riff and a semi tone Until you see me sittin on my throne i'll be on my grind Pep lava go hard or go home when the mike is on And light gets show it's hieroglyphics crew and valley n***as own Yea we love our sound cause we underground But the funds pow once the guns go blow and we f** hoes out And always slidin up the block with some thunderous pound We just some town veterans rappin with no extra effort cause we neva left it But still world wide accepted name a continent where i ain't respected Hop on fonzie sh** and start firing my weapon boom [Chorus:] E, E, E,E, E, E, E, E, 40 Hiero, hiero, hieroglyphics Be on the grind Grinding yeah, yeah E, e40 Hiero, hiero, hieroglyphics E40 That's right rap gods [Verse 2:] My crew raps all in the boondocks 2Pac all in the boom box two blocks bank roll in the shoes box You with them stank hoes you need a new bop I'm in my high roll hoodie high roll jeans on You lookin like you puttin the swing on king kong Yup gettin my joe clark lean on no bo how i roll with 4 low Yo frosty bar face softy fresh off the charter plane Or the chopper with the laundry operation dr. Jay Dockin the bay yo stale scrawny act salty bag walkin raps saw scans 40 Laboratory all foggy auditory, got ya paparazzi shorty, salt'n call doggy Satellite walkie talkie you side high in hierarchy Armani molly off the kamikaze gotta watch me Zoom like the maserati do em like i rock the party This is not a hobby off the high seat giant in the game True slang on em and they claiming like it's you comin new It's a plus, the a stands for alien Different kind of cat no category you can't see me in Hieroglyphics and e40 and we off the chain again I be on one people they say i'm many men I be with mariel monis she got a very soft body Try to kick it like me you will be carried off prolly Be wilding at parties since i was barely off the potty While ya fairy a** partnas tryna scare off all the hottie There is no competition [x6] No comp no comp no competition [x6] There is no competition No comp no comp no competition