DJ Bandz - 50 Bars lyrics

Published

0 93 0

DJ Bandz - 50 Bars lyrics

[Intro] Yeah, this your boy Lil Duke And we ain't got no hook for this motherf**er, ya digg? [Verse] This that one sh** that these n***as be dreaming about She s**ing my dick and she s** all the semen out Hop in the brand new and they bring the demons out Been having bags, I ain't seen a drought I took the leader out Poured up a four in a liter now These n***as so greedy now I do this sh** here for my people now They playin' me all in they speakers now Ain't goin' nowhere without no heater now Catchin' them balls like I'm a receiver now Thought I was dumb, now they believe me now Bout to turn up and give they a** a reason now Trap out the spot with the keys and pounds Hundred racks, that's on the visa now Smoked a whole pound of the reefer, wow What the f** is all the beef about Seventy-five hundred for features now You say you gettin' money, lil n***a put down Since a young n***a, been running the town Don't talk around bosses, quit running your mouth Run off wih that money, they gon' run you down Geeked off the molly, I'm booted up Came up in the trenches, they shooting up Run through your block and just shoot it up Make your baby mama tweet it up I just want thumb through that money and turn you up Rich n***a bosses saluting us Play with that money, lil homie gon' burn you up You talkin' broke, I know you aren't concerning us Talk ‘bout the money, I just like to count it up Make one phone call and my young n***a pulling up Pullin' up, hoppin' out the Bentley truck You know they fake, they ain't real as us These n***as ain't real as us I used to ride on a bus I used to be broke as f** Ran it up, bought me a truck Then sat it on Forgi's I just keep it cordial Broke little b**hes keep moving You can't afford me Bad little b**h and she with me She so gorgeous [?] on the scene I was so bad she couldn't do nothin' but win Knew I would make it, I stayed with my team Don't park the Phantom in the parking lot Hop in the rari, I'm switching the club Trap out the store, and the sticks in the cut Freaky little b**hes like it in the bu*t Smashing the pedal, we dodgin' in traffic We hop on the Lear YSL takeover, yeah this our year Love all the hate, how you think I got here? Wrist in the [?], shop as a pimp You in the kitchen, just bring the utensil n***a talk crazy, I knock out his dental Serving them chickens, I'm just like Ms Winter n***as be flexing and talk like they [?] Boy you got lint in your pocket and pennies I got some bad b**hes long distance Ran to the money, we ran up them digits I'm running the team like the motherf**in' pitcher Walk in the building, they calling me mister Smoking that gas and I smell like a hippie What is that in your cup, what is you sipping? Way and I had to go get it All my n***as muggin', you know they not friendly But they like to play in the club, throw a fifty Damn, bought all the strippers some Benzes I got another check, boy did I mention b**hes say YSL winning Bought her some a** and some titties We came with ratchets like tennis Jumped off the porch with a pistol Robbing and taking, I'm guilty Then go get a room at the Hilton I was so dirty and filthy Nut in her mouth, she my baby k**er Nut on her eye, she my babysitter I'm Michael Jackson, be the thriller Run in the street with none' but k**ers I'm from the three where you get it Twenty-three shots through your fitted Not thinkin' ‘bout losing, I know I'ma win it Half of these n***as pretending Ain't none of these n***as my business Ain't none of these n***as my business All of my n***as keep winning Lord forgive me for my sins