DJ Babu - 2 Feet lyrics

Published

0 67 0

DJ Babu - 2 Feet lyrics

[Verse 1: Kardinal Offishall] I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but most news Is filled with nothing but street blues Mothers crying, so much chalk outlining I'm finding it's like we rewinding Time after time, they don't listen to “Self Destruction”, and they busting Community cussing, “f** ‘em!' They're part of the design The younger generation is lost, but not mine Not my seed --No! The team of street dreamers outside my window That's letting the Moss blow See my youth out playing, I see them but yo, it takes a village to raise them And all the talking won't phase them While we scream “‘F' The Police!”, and please don't snitch All the bad mine, youths outside will not switch Shoulda got a switch from the diaper itch Used to be rap, now the simps is too quick to say ‘b**h!' Yosemite Sam, toting two rifles The law or something more keeps my two feet idle in the struggle [Hook: Kardinal Offishall] See my two feet, they stand up in the struggle n***as hustle and get to muscle up , get big checks. they run this here See my two feet, they stand up in the struggle n***as hustle and muscle up rude boys around this here See my two feet, they stand up in the struggle n***as hustle and and muscle up, coming at you with no fear [Verse 2: Rakaa Iriscience] Coming down, like “Blaow!” Buckshot season peppers the block While the Mighty Ducks creep, keep my weapons unlocked Machete your mind flow, caravanner rhyme flow Carnival Parade, High Grade got my eyes low David House affiliated, ‘Firepower' rap blaze Dilated ‘Marathon', we outrunning the rat race Like Prince in the “Black” Rain , or Jimmy in “Black” Haze See me in that Black Range, I'm rollin' with Black Jays Black Panthers, Brown Berets Revelation's in effect, count down the days Chant down Babylon, kneel down and pray Make a point with every thorn in my Crown displayed L-Dot-A-Dot, T-D-O-T Beatwise, k**in' whatever bangs, we O-G I'm Rakaa, I'm too strong, your weak, you're too sweet These streets will lift you two feet, off your two feet