Dion Primo - 5 Bottles lyrics

Published

0 87 0

Dion Primo - 5 Bottles lyrics

[Hook] Got five bottles and four bad b**hes Three of the homies, by two we'll be winning Now tell me that this motherf**in hook ain't the one Tell me that this motherf**in hook ain't the one Got five bottles and four bad b**hes Three of the homies, by two will be winning Now tell me that this motherf**in hook ain't the one Now I got yo attention? Okay.. listen [Verse 1] Ethiopian calenders Was it 2006 or 2013? That propaganda from the cameras got yo nerves mean Why my generation don't know the first thing About survival? They took away the crowns gave us bibles Races and religion to divide you Born in 84, but still talking to the 85 Them other 15 percentages is limitless Modern day hieroglyphics I write my lyrics picturing projectile pyramids over me Protecting me from bad seeds I never knew exactly what I really wanted I just knew I had needs But currency could push a good n***a past greed To the point of magazines and not the kind you read But the ones you put in pistols, be careful what you wish for Universe will f** around and manifest Gave you all the money that you wanted now ya man's a threat You think your girl wanna know why you ain't caught that cancer yet? Or some other bad diseases, I stopped f**ing with Pepsi I don't want the taste of unborn fetuses inside my beverage Listen and find the message I saw my first dead body when I was like eleven I turned to channel seven, to see the news coverage But since it ain't the suburbs, the TV said nothing But I [Hook] Got five bottles and four bad b**hes Three of the homies, by two we'll be winning Now tell me that this motherf**in hook ain't the one Tell me that this motherf**in hook ain't the one Got five bottles and four bad b**hes Three of the homies, by two will be winning Now tell me that this motherf**in hook ain't the one I still got your attention? Okay.. listen [Verse 2] Last year I had a near d**h Experience, now I really got no fear left Caught between dimensions feeling like the worst dream Until I finally woke up in Room 13 Yeah.. And now I could innerstand my energy Overstand my enemy and know their plans to censor me Just backfired, music ain't the only gift I can use it in my spare time No flat tires already rolling like raw cones, my raw zone Is strong enough to mentally combust all clones That hear these lyrics, I stopped eating meat Stopped eating dairy cause it's scary mixing spirits Organisms modified genetically Flip it backwards, abbreviate it This is your spelling me test And what they're telling me next My nagas better get right, or get left Cause your breath is so precious Water's my breakfast, No f**in with bacon The world could be dangerous, nothing is basic Naw, there's no coincidences Only realizations, but you could miss the information Get distracted, extracted then repackaged Stuck in 3D where lost souls, reek havoc And I ain't mean to lead you on I had to put the bottles and the b**hes in the hook So you can see this song Cause I [Hook] Got five bottles and four bad b**hes Three of the homies, by two we'll be winning Now tell me that this motherf**in hook ain't the one Tell me that this motherf**in hook ain't the one Got five bottles and four bad b**hes Three of the homies, by two we'll be winning Now tell me that this motherf**in hook ain't the one