Bone Thugs-n-harmony - 2 Glocks [U-Neek's Remix] lyrics

Published

0 251 0

Bone Thugs-n-harmony - 2 Glocks [U-Neek's Remix] lyrics

[Bizzy Bone] Give it to em, bring your gun Give it to em, bring your gun [Krayzie Bone] Get cha gun, get cha gun, did you k** 'em all? To d**h, d**h, d**h f** with the n***as with the guns and you might get shot, get shot Get cha gun, get cha gun, did you k** 'em all? To d**h, d**h d**h You could be the first to feel the heat To see how much we got, we got I still be the thuggish ruggish n***a Dressed in all black khakis, fatigues, and boots Still don't give a f** about the law Still run with a pump in my car And f** who you are You're f**ing with a couple of n***as that's really insane I'm talking loco, crazy as hell It ain't just a name It's the game And we done loosened up a couple strings And shook a couple of screws loose in my brain Besides that, ain't nothin' changed Look at me now I'm still a thug n***a I still smoke bud You know I still represent St. Clair wig split sh**, n***a what? This is Bone Thugs n***as Thinking I told you but we put it down like that And whoever we got to f** up to prove that we do it And keep on moving, guess who's back up in the house? Original Cleveland Criminals n***as just send em subliminal messages like "murder, mo murder murder" Never forgot where we come from Watch how you move your tongue Cause I got n***as that's ready to jump off in your a** And smash and crash Protect my n***as for combat Leather face at ya and on your a** like I was a heat seeker Quickly the reaper peep you Sweep you off your feet in Cleveland [Layzie Bone] I be the smoothest little n***a you can meet me But n***a you f** with me then I'm a f** with you Introduce you to this heat I sweep the street When I draw down, let me hear you say "f** the law now" Rawest n***as in the town Ready to thug and go down Go pound for pound, n***a that's the motto Let me see you throw them things and if it's real n***a keep it real Show me your game I'm sure gonna claim What the f** is mine My n***a I'll take it Grab a player hater by the neck, choke him out and try to break it Gimme your money, drop them keys It's a jack move b**h And since you haters ain't got no business That's how we attack your sh** n***a we'll smack your b**h in the middle of the Grammy And the media might ban me n***a this Mo Thug Family is for real [Chorus] [Bizzy Bone] Pull it up, sit up, get up and count up your money Before it all gets spent up And you want to get rid of A hood b**h with game And every b**h said I'm a good b**h f**ing with the wood grain Everybody still playing that hood game quiet Especially when it's tired My environment ain't nothing but n***as dying In them chemical fed injections in Jasper Texas Split up these n***as off in different sections Don't hate my message Destiny led to mimic Chastity for my daughter Wad up a n***as sherm And come listen to the sermon Swerving in my Surburban, lick it up with the bottle But everybody know I got some problems Had dreams of the Apollo The fiends had faith in me, s**ers wouldn't run A n***a not insane n***as still with me Bone, somehow they turn up Run up and get your sign Run blindly, elevate through time Nowhere to hide [Flesh-N-Bone] Our dawgs finna haul off lead Sawed-off head n***a you dripping soaking with bloodly body be begging me You know what you should've capped like 2pac with a glock They're deadly, better not upset my thug mentality s**er You know you done f**ed up Don't you n***as? Runnin up blastin gas craters What the f** you thought you saw with your head in the sky? Could it be a bird or maybe it's even a plane For the untamed Insane human only the Fifth Dawg f** you thought motherf** fame For the fact the sh** is a phat game Going remain number one in the Land Flesh, strangle the gang Bang bang! Bang! I dropped five guards in the name of the Lord I say Now how many times will I have to slay today? Will I raise my gauge? Oh God! How will I teach yea, but it's these tactics that he daily practice They gonna let you Don't have it? Have it, running up you sons of ba*tards Blast it, we sons of a**a**ins Match it, collecting more cash That's true, you're feeling that n***as said all my babies get a million Struggle with a villain Hit 'em With a venomous blow! I call on my mighty archang-el Gonna surround my soul but go with the calico yo' We the tightest you know Mo, the Mighty Yes trues humbly united My family never divided Desperado, Thug Line, Mo Thug, Millennium, Seventh Sign For the FBI you want to come test my enterprise? b**h you better go think twice And open up your motherf**ing eyes These n***as can't f** with the fifth dog finna parlay Everyday storming your way You better lay low So you might just duck when I buck gauge Can't you see my n***as having a ball all day Since we having a ball all day Motherf**ers player hate [Chorus]