Armond WakeUp - 7 Miles From 7 Mile lyrics

Published

0 75 0

Armond WakeUp - 7 Miles From 7 Mile lyrics

Armond WakeUp I seem to never get what I want But my needs are always under my feet But there's things that I gotta surrender, but I'm into Want it to die, it's on the menu (Continue) I hold a grudge like you hold a crutch I go to sleep like you go to clubs Running from what I know to what I love What I'm finding is finite I find light when I define life From the vine, not hindsight Jonathan Baker Cause when the times right I find out I'm holding on to divine light Pencil I need led to see that I'm alright Cause when the mourning comes I'm pressing my way forward till the morning comes I need joy like you need green I need His glory like you need lean I lean heavy on His promise, honest I would garnish myself if I knew the wage Steady k**ing me even when I couldn't gage Armond WakeUp It's amazing Things that should ruin my day don't really phase me It's a whole peace On a narrow path but it lets me roam free & lets me feel what you don't see What do you do When the globe on your shoulders is two boulders you can't hold up, but won't give up Every sneaker in my closet won't match the worth Everything I have became a habit first Jonathan Baker But do I put my habits 1st or the masters worth I would love to say the latter be the fastest jerk Knee reaction because I need my knees to the floor And start a new beginning walkin out that open door On some see you later... Please rewind, Moonchild be the canvas 2nd record is where I'm finding the answers Sway back and forth Cause the truth is worth asking for