AmeriKYn - 20 Years Strong lyrics

Published

0 77 0

AmeriKYn - 20 Years Strong lyrics

[Intro: Connor Youngblood] Oh my god What have I done It seems So often I'm wrong [Hook: AmeriKYn] I was brought into this world in 93 Age 5 I was learning how to read Age 10 knowin right from wrong I'm still here living 20 years strong [Verse 1: AmeriKYn] I was born as an infant Drove by the hospital and missed it At 1 makin first mistakes twice Life wasn't a b**h yet but I knew it wasn't nice 2 years movin out on my own Leaving all that I know, now Rochester is my home (Short Pause) School at age 5 Shouts to Mrs. Schwartz I made it This year's been a come up I haven't even been paid yet 8 years comes around New big brother in town Got 2 sisters now and dis b**h about to drown Bring the water from under the basement Hit a grand slam at age 10 now im runnin the bases 14 was a time when friends were bein made Cut my throat open with a knife without a f**in blade At 18 she stabbed me and broke my f**in heart 19 I fell apart cause my grandma pa**ed away that sh** was hard I hope my mom's alright and my grandpa too This year has been insane but im still comin through Ive finally hit the age of my prime Being born at 20 is the start of my time Word [Hook: AmeriKYn] I was brought into this world in 93 Age 5 I was learning how to read Age 10 knowin right from wrong I'm still here living 20 years strong [Verse 2: JohnR] Blasting my way through victory Raw, too raw, you ain't heard of Family themes, I'm mr clean I take your ideas, and make them better I ain't even clever, just flows together I'm going after you, Like John McLane I Got you trapped, there's no escape Accept your fate, I'm insane You think you're cool but you're really not I'll pay you a mill just to stop Because I got money to blow That's just for show, shower dem hoes With a verse that I wrote Yea I go hard, I'm like the fonz Your b**h likes me, that's not a bronze I'm getting gold, I'm going off You look like a pig, how's that's trough? You're still a b**h, and I'm a k**a I've got raps, and I deliver No time for censors, im unfiltered I take no breaks, only for a breath But the next break, imma take is d**h Rappers get old, on the reg Ill switch it up, for some head I won't care, I won't try I am high, I'm supa fried But that won't stop me Im clockin in as a mister I'm in your mind, like a therapist I'll send you the bill, right after this For only a minute that's gonna cost Ya Raising my rates, I'm a monsta [Hook: AmeriKYn] I was brought into this world in 93 Age 5 I was learning how to read Age 10 knowin right from wrong I'm still here living 20 years strong [Outro: Connor Youngblood] Oh my god What have I done It seems So often I'm wrong