Action Bronson - 5 X 8 lyrics

Published

0 407 0

Action Bronson - 5 X 8 lyrics

[Verse 1: Maffew Ragazino] Ragazino, S-R, period Ain't a n***a better than him, period Purists got me confused for a backpack syndicate When I'm planning to take over the whole f**ing business The Great Black Hope, it's Maffew, b**hes Either I'm The One or The Matrix has glitches How dare you speak on the illest And neglect to mention that I'm the best What the f**? Do I gotta die to convince 'em? [Verse 2: Action Bronson] A thousand miles apart Just two degrees from a straight line Bottles of vintage hanging, clinging from the grapevine Olives pressed, greenish on the glimmer Get me on the court, shoot from anywhere like Jimmer Barrel revolution, spinning like a hula hoop All these rappers breakfast Steaming up the yuca root Queens native, mention with the greats already Don't even talk to me unless the f**ing paper ready [Verse 3: Homeboy Sandman] Not another insecure MC, thank God Peter, this is a phat beat, nice job Congrats on the engagement to Lex, too I'll be at the wedding shaving piraguas off the ice swans The last part shouldn't sound bizarre You've been in New York City long enough You should know what piraguas are The last bar that I'm writing Is...I laugh while I'm fighting [Verse 4: Kaimbr] Flag of that new Confederate slash helter sh**, uh The concrete the color of Welch's Flow so cold and my hope is that your name come in Serve rhymes over crushed Red Velvet Ma, circulate your pelvis Show 'em how to ride it Couldn't bury me like Elvis Melt 'em, uh, I'm with the elders Teeing off at Elkridge Flights on my right Minus off something Keltic [Verse 5: Jon Connor] I'm Troy Aikman and Pat Bateman You Clay Aiken Every flow is shocking Take this taste to the face Face it I make hits in this game word to the 3rd Ba**ment Every verse, not a verb wasted With words, I'm a superb Jason Murder tracks f** walking in my shoes You couldn't even lace 'em n***as ga**ed, I deflate 'em I eat 'em early, they bacon I'll burn a spot until it feel like it's baking Think I'm scorching now? My future's hotter than a Satanist Haha!