Action Bronson - 9.24.13 lyrics

Published

0 654 0

Action Bronson - 9.24.13 lyrics

Cars are greasy Make your favorite OGs on CBS Uh, waxy Smoking that Barbara Walter's wax Same f**ing outfit twenty days in a row I don't give a sh**! You only came around cause you thought I had some money for you You got it f**ed up, that's for the kids! And if there's anything left I'll cop a crib And if there's anything left after that I'll cop a six. How you think I got the art displayed on the dinner plates? First course was from the Finger Lakes, Last course cinnamon ginger cake. She gave me head during the Lakers game I got her tied up, trying to erase her name No, I caught her cheating, Her p**y didn't feel the same, She was probably with one of the Broncos, Or LeBron so I blew her car up Soon as she try to start it up, nah I can't talk about that though, uh! Your chance is thin like the moustache of Puerto Ricans Shooting guns with my daughter on the weekend Smoke the ' same color as The Weeknd Stashed under the sole of the sneaker f**, f** man, you're stashed under the sole of the sneaker Smoke the' same color as The Weeknd, uh! I told the driver, 'Lenny, swing me by the garden, I gotta talk to Pat!' Hit him with stacks Showed him the gap Like you gonna miss the finger Al right, f**! I told the driver, 'Lenny, swing me by the garden, I gotta talk to Pat!' Showed him some stacks Then showed him the gat like You gonna miss the finger roll right Yes, Mr. Baklava! Then I cart wheeled into a aqua car sh**! It's too crazy right? Yo, it's just f**ing nuts! We just talking crazy at this point I told the driver, 'Lenny, swing me by the garden, I gotta talk to Pat!' Showed him some stacks Then showed him the gat like You gonna miss the finger roll right Yes, Mr. Baklava! Then I cart wheeled in an aqua car Now I'm, sliding Maya boy is made it no more, crying! The facial reminiscent of a lion f** around I'll send you back to Zion! And I ain't even trying Swing the wood wheel and lumberjacks I remember back when they wouldn't spend a stack on my rap Now they want to wipe my a** in the crack after I shat And I just had corn beef hash, ew! Yeah, it's me! Motherf**ing Big Body I'm back for the f**ing sequel, man You know I had come and to spice this sh** the f** up Mr. f**in Sazon himself I'm over here f**ing wiling A lot of sh** done motherf**ing changed now Motherf**ers done came up, Whole lot of different motherf**ing moves are being made You know what time it motherf**ing is, So my lifestyle done changed a little bit All types of sh**! The motherf**ing crib is renovated, man All types of fly sh** I got the new f**ing marble floor, man! That sh** is imported We just flew that sh** in from Connecticut Motherf**ers is out here spinning stupid sh** But you know me, man Same motherf**ing body I'm out here whiling like I never changed, man! Is the same motherf**er you know me, man 98, doing stick-ups with the screw-driver It's me, man! The last car on the f**ing A train man I f**ing live this sh**! Done came up, pockets was always ' Sometimes a little low but I get them back up, man Fill them up like the f**ing gas tank God, man! Shout-outs to my f**ing brother, man, Action Bronson, man We out here, man! We motherf**ing out here, man Not enough to say, man But a motherf**ing few more things that's what to say sh** is f**ing crazy, man I'm out here smoking good, man f**ing pocket, f**ing stupid, f**ing blunt pack with that up-town ' Shouts to all my motherf**ing Dominicans out there in the Heights All of that, 172, 174, whiling You already know, man Nah, I don't even want a motherf**ing ounce, B Give me motherf**ing 40 dimes That's how I want it! In a brown f**ing bag Yeah 'papi, that's how we doing it, big f**ing style, man And I want that Chimi sauce dripping all over my f**ing arm That's how I do it, man Wipe it with the f**ing hundred dollar bill I'm out here whiling, man! My name Big f**ing Body, man Shouts to motherf**ing Albania, Shouts to East New York, Shouts to Lindenwold, Shouts to motherf**ing Flushing Shouts to the motherf**ing Bronx, man All f**ing day I'm out here wiling, man Eagles up!