Ace Hood - 4 Da Hoes lyrics

Published

0 238 0

Ace Hood - 4 Da Hoes lyrics

Hehehe, see I like all different types of flavors, you know, Puerto Rican, oh them Spanish b**hes be good too What we doing tonight!? [Hook:] I got a few rolled up and my cup half full I am way too lit and I’m with my woes I got on designer, got on all this ice Got that foreign out front and it’s parked outside We don’t want no problems, though we bout that life Bring them bad ones through; I’m in town for a night, YEAH! Shining my n***a, just know that I’m here for the hoes! I pull up the foreign: I did it to get me some hoes! I’m faded, unfadedable, n***a don’t ruin my zone! You smell the money that’s on me, that’s just my cologne! I know she with it, cause shorty in love with the dough! I walked in no talking, just rocks in my watches (whoo!) All hoes I’m f**ing, I can’t even acknowledge (yee!) Get money, mo money money your college fund in my pocket! (whoo!) Jealous, they jealous these munchies yee' ain’t got them! (oof!) Pop a pill and get charged up, how you feel? I give no f**s! You, you, and your homegirl can meet me in the back of my tour bus! Young n***a go way up, f** her good with her legs up! Came in with yo girlfriend, but I leave with her cause she chose up! (OOH!) Said she never f**ed with a rich n***a (Sorry) I mean a real n***a, and I know just exactly what to do with her! (YEAH!!) [Hook:] I got a few rolled up and my cup half full I am way too lit and I’m with my woes I got on designer, got on all this ice Got that foreign out front and it’s parked outside We don’t want no problems, though we bout that life Bring them bad ones through; I’m in town for a night, YEAH! Shining my n***a, just know that I’m here for the hoes! I pull up the foreign: I did it to get me some hoes! I’m faded, unfadedable, n***a don’t ruin my zone! You smell the money that’s on me, that’s just my cologne! I know she with it, cause shorty in love with the dough! Fine, and she cla**y with a little bit of that ratchet! Not compared to these lame n***as that ain’t even in my bracket! Money don’t make you real no, n***as be stunting in the rental n***as get stuck in the friendzone, me and yo b**h in the Benzo! And we fly, hop on the flight to Dubai, f** if you like it or not Puffin’ the lye, I am considered the guy maybe you must’ve forgot I want the world, I need the prettiest girl, I want the one with the curves Give her the word, you know the one you deserve While them other n***as get curved! (oooh!) Said she, never got f**ed by a trill n***a Sexy black, eight pack throw the hip in her! And I know what’s gon’ happen when I’m done with ‘er! (laughs) [Hook:] I got a few rolled up and my cup half full I am way too lit and I’m with my woes I got on designer, got on all this ice Got that foreign out front and it’s parked outside We don’t want no problems, though we bout that life Bring them bad ones through; I’m in town for a night, YEAH! Shining my n***a, just know that I’m here for the hoes! I pull up the foreign: I did it to get me some hoes! I’m faded, unfadedable, n***a don’t ruin my zone! You smell the money that’s on me, that’s just my cologne! I know she with it, cause shorty in love with the dough!