Ace Hood - 6 Summers lyrics

Published

0 267 0

Ace Hood - 6 Summers lyrics

[Hook:] Six summers, six summers Got enough work to ball six summers Six b**hes, six Hummers Real n***as, all gunners Six summers, six summers Couple mill I'm just trying to live mama Six summers, six summers Got enough work to ball six summers [Verse 1:] Young n***a, most wanted Want him dead, twelve hundred My youngin's rage a crib just for some lawyer fees Know nothing bout no lobster, raised on pork and beans Counting all this money with that chopper close Every seen a million on your kitchen floor? Feds taking pictures, think I'm moving dope Never thought I'd see this sh** for twenty four Ten b**hes, all f**ing Mercedes Benz, them six hundreds Sixes on the Jeep, I name it 'Bron James Hundred million dollars, that's my mind frame [Hook] [Verse 2:] I've been broke before, I remember that like yesterday All this money that I'm counting got my mama straight Always had that penny grind, I'm talking hard away Then I lost my n***a [?] it took my heart away That's why I ball on you n***as, that's why I stunt on you b**hes That's why I'm riding that foreign, so you pussies never forget me And I'm still toting that nina, just pray to God be with me My car dashing one-eighty, my b**h looking like Kimmy My shirt label Versace, and king of diamonds tsunami My sneakers [?], that red under my sneaks No shoes off in them boxes, no books all in them bags Don't count money we weigh that, then send it off to that stash, ah [Hook]