Ace Hood - 0 to 100 lyrics

Published

0 337 0

Ace Hood - 0 to 100 lyrics

(Ace Hood) Your are now in tune to the beast mix I got the key to win and i'm the locksmith You can say your prayers once the Glock lift Sleeping' on me Freddie Kruger i'm a nightmare f** all this ace hood you need to chill sh** I body these rappers i got the k** switch I'm the one get it done and i'm like the SEAL six Police asking me questions i keep a sealed lip Oh lord i am the illest you gotta' deal with She blew my brains out she a real crip Twelve-hollow rounds in the Glock clip That sh** can get to banging if you set trip Better watch your Mrs. ima shop lift Go to slamming in this p**y like a mosh pit Money and power my n***a this is our year Just know they not on the block if they know the cops there Damn right hunnit-twenty on the turnpike Nothing like some head at the red light She can't get enough, this dick a crack pipe Let me f** her to Machiavelli, that's thug life! Switch the flow up, n***a focused and i'm on that potion It's hocus pocus, top will disappear you ain't notice All you n***as bogus, in the beamer picture me rolling An i'm heavy boastin', f** your favorite b**h i'm the chosen Chevy candy coated, i'm the boss i can't get promoted I got plenty shooters, but you know i just gotta tote it If its murder homie, then its guaranteed that i wrote it If its hot i'm on it, get the bussin like i was tony I'm talking Montana, pretty b**hes in my cabana f** your propaganda, richest n***a with bad grammar Glocks in them dirty hampers, the clip is like a banana We the best on my back, can you kindly show me some manners? n***a hood nation, f** waiting and f** patience Imma get it now, anybody get traumatized With that drama time, i'm the one who you idolize I ain't never lie, gotta ride, they petrified Hope i never die! p**y n***as they ever, try get them televised Singing more than a lullaby I was bored n***a, watch get rich or get into war n***a I k** sh** welcome to the morgue n***a! Donald Sterling feelings i don't like n***as Every where i go i got my team with me Only bad b**hes ever seen with me n***as jealous and they still living Before i leave this b**h free Meek Milly!